Chapter 1- The Official Kick-Start

Chaos, Order and Destruction, the first being in the Universe that had physical forms. It didn't mean they agreed with everything, no. They fought as much as normal siblings today, but they had grown further and further away from being civil.

**The Day The Earth Was Made**

Destruction was against another being and believed their own small planets, with their foot soldiers and civilisations, were enough.

Chaos and Order disagreed.

Chaos and Order both wanted more to fill the void of the Universe. So they went on their way to create more and more planets which would later have living beings on. Though not all of the new species will have powers, it really depended on their planet.

**The Day Olympians Ruled**

Chaos and Order had become to love the Planet 'Earth', as it became to be called. Many powerful beings have been born or made on this planet so the official idea was to keep an eye on it but the two beings had begun to enjoy waiting over it.

The Titans were mean but they knew their reign wouldn't last as Kronos, the king of the Titans, had children who were soon to start their reign of Earth.

They were called the Olympians and the humans worshiped them. Preferring the Olympians rule, Chaos and Order put Gaia, the mother of Titans, Giants and Earth, into a deep sleep.

With no one against the Olympians rule, they began the great history and forever changing story of Earth.

**The Year 2000, August 18**

Chaos and Order hadn't heard of Destruction since the creation of several planets and it worried them. But it had been so long and the worry had been pushed to the back of their brilliant minds.

Instead, something more important had taken their interest, their children became the first piority to Order and Chaos.

Order's lover had died of cancer, she knew it was nature so she did not intervene, and Chaos' lover had gone crazy with power that she had killed herself. So the two remaining parents helped raised each others children and they held a special place in each others forever lasting life.

Especially today for Chaos, it was his son's Perseus' 7th Brithday. He had another son who was two years younger, his birthday was on the 20th of December.

***

-Chaos' POV-

I was helping my youngest son, Tyler, with getting dressed for the party as Percy was bouncing around their shared rooms. They will have to have their own rooms soon because they are growing up.

"Dad! Will Jason be there?" Percy asked excitedly, which brought a smile to Tyler's face and a chuckle from me.

"Of course! Everyone's going to be there. You and your brother are young princes after all." I smiled as they both looked uncomfortable with their status.

"Will we have to rule when we grow up?" Tyler was sat on his slytherin themed bed, looking down at his lap.

"Hey..." I said quietly and with my finger lifted up his head and ruffled his black hair. "Lets not worry about that now, Okay? We've got a party to enjoy, haven't we?" A smile light up his face as he nodded.

(Tyler ^)

(Tyler ^)

Smiling I led Percy and Tyler out of the room, hold each of their hands with Percy on my left and Tyler on my right.

Walking down the carpeted, fluffy corridor with beige walls and stars moving across the ceiling. Giggling, Percy pointed out different stars and constillations as Tyler just smiled and watched.

We soon arrived at two golden doors that lead to the grand hall and the party.

There were birthday signs covering up the engravings but nobody complained. Letting go of his son's hands, he pushed the doors open to release music, laughter and younger voices giggling.

"Percy!" I spotted my nephew as he tackled my son to the ground into a hug. Both of them were happy and giggling.

"Hey Jason!" Percy said, still pinned to the floor but he was smiling none of the less.

"Happy Birthday!" Jason cheered. Tyler stood there, still holding my hand, smiling slightly at the different meeting.

"Thanks!" Jason ended up standing and helping Percy to his feet.

"There's the Birthday boy!" A sweet, motherly voice said as she aproached the group. She had blonde flowing hair that reached the middle of her back, a dazzling smile, dark and light blue swirling pools for eyes and was about 5'8 with a white slim, slightly flowing, dress with matching high heels.

This new come being to join the group was Chaos' sister, Order. She was quiet different from her brother as he had pure black hair (like Percy's), black with white stars for eyes, a rare but handsome smile while he was at 6'2 and wore black jeans with 'old man shoes' along with a random star wars shirt.

"Auntie Order!" Percy cheered and engulfed her knees with a face splitting grin on his face.

Chuckling, she greeted the young prince, "Hello to you too, Percy and Tyler!" She finished looking over to the quiet boy next to me.

"Hi Auntie Order." He said politely, with a small wave while still holding onto his dad's hand.

"How's my two nephews?" She greeted, kneeling next to Percy.

"Awesome!" Percy cheered as Tyler smiled and walked towards my sister, hugging her.

"That's good. Why don't you three go towards the games and entertain yourselves?" She suggested.

Percy and Jason immediately ran off as Tyler went back to stand next to me, cuddling my leg.

I kneeled down, taking his arms gently as he looked me in the eye. "I know there's a lot of people around but if you stay near your brother or call Cobra, I'm sure he will stay with you."

Nodding my youngest son walked off, only for a white snake to come and slither it's way towards Tyler's open hand. I watched as Tyler went and sat down on one of the seats on the side with his familiar, Cobra, wrapped around his arm; while Percy was being spun around by other younglings to play pin the tail on the donkey on the wall.

"They're growing up so fast..." My sister sighed, watching as Jason took his turn at the game with Percy laughing.

...

BOOM!!!!

"What was that?"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

THAT'S THE END OF THE CHAPTER!

HOPEFULLY I WILL UPDATE THIS BETTER THAN MY OTHER BOOKS BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE THIS.

I KNOW I KNOW I SAY THAT I REALLY LIKE EVERY BOOK I WRITE BUT I DO TRY AND UPDATE IT'S JUST THAT I'M REALLY BUSY SORRY!

-TheStrangerIAm ;)