Chapter 3 - Experiments?!

-Tyler's POV-

"STOP PLEASE!" I screeched. It's been going on like this for 60 years but I've only aged 6 years.

I figured out after 10 years that my uncle slowed down my age rate by ten years. People would be happy if this happened to them but I'm not!

I am now 11 years old. I'm pretty sure my brother's dead now because I remember-

"Now now, no zoning out now! We've still got loads of games to play!" I felt a sharp pain across my abdomen as Destruction used a sharp whip for his 'games'.

I couldn't move as I was strapped to a once white time, now drenched in my blood. There was a strap across my forehead, in my mouth (like a horse), two across my chest, three for my legs and two for each of my arms. My hands were strapped down by each finger in a contraption where it's gripped onto my nails and Destruction like to unscrew them, causing my nails to be pulled out.

"Umm... perhaps we could start a different game..." I heard him mutter, causing my eyes to widen in fear.

"no... please! just stop..." I felt tears running down my face. Running...

I remember running, hoping for my dad to come save me but he didn't... he wasn't there to save me from this misery.

"Llyod!" I flinched at the sudden shout from Destruction for his trusted 'assistant'. The old, moulding man stumbled in and again attempted to bow in respect.

I saw him winced and a look of disgust wash over his face as he took in the state of the once sparkling white room; bent and broken nails and bolts shot out of the brick wall that were once covered in whit paint, different kinds of blood and poisons dried and littered the place along with several weapons and tools.

"Llyod! I want to start the next stage: experiments!" My Uncle cheered in delight, you could tell he was getting bored with the same 'games' that we were playing, and we waiting for the 'next stage'.

"Yes sir." Llyod quickly scampered off, shutting and sealing the door in the process.

Destruction turned back to face me and smiled. Creepy!

"Mmm... I'm really going to enjoy this!" I saw him lick his lips causing disgust to trample down my spine.

He was reaching out to stroke my face, I couldn't move away, I felt panic rise up, what am I going to d-

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Destruction groaned in annoyance, swung around and ripped open the door. "WHAT?!" He shouted, only to realise it was Llyod with a trolley of needles, viles of different kinds of liquid and drills.

"S-sorry, b-but I brought t-the t-things you asked f-f-for!" I old man screeched in fright.

"Ah, yes!" He picked up a sringe and inspected it, "These will do nicely.

He yanked the trolley out the old man's hands and into the room and slammed the dorr shut on his assistants face.

He rolled the trolley to the side of the bed and picked up on of the viles on the second shelf and held it to the light.

"Lets do this one first shall we?" He asked thin air! The tube had a Cork stopper sealing the pale, but quite dark, blue liquid.

He picked up an empty sringe and filled it up with the liquid he chose. After every single drop was in the sringe, he grabbed my chin, smirking, and stabbed in needle into my neck.

A muffled cry forced it's way out of my mouth as searing pain burnt it's way through my body as the liquid was forced into my blood stream.

It hurt!