The Diner

Chapter 3

After some time had gone by we finally reached Beacon Hills Diner and I immediately realized how hunger I was. I wanted a burger and some fries; lots of them. I then walked in with Liam and Mason and quickly found ourselves a table, getting ready to order. As soon as Liam sat down I made sure Mason quickly sat down next to Liam and I sat down opposite, just so I could make things less awkward.

Once we sat down I then looked at the menu, trying to decide what to have. Everything looked absolutely delicious, I couldn't decide what to have.

"So what are you two going to order?" Mason asked me and Liam.

"I have no idea," I answered.

"Me neither," Liam said.

"Well I think I'll have just a regular cheese burger, fries and a soda," Mason said, putting down the menu.

Just then I remembered something. I couldn't believe that I had forgotten, by now was the time that I had to of been there.

"Hey guys, do you think you can just order for me? I have to head outside and call someone," I said.

"Sure," Mason said.

"Okay thanks, I'll have anything," I said, standing up and heading outside.

Once I had came out of the diner, I took my black IPhone 4 out and began to dial a number before I held my phone against my ear, ready to listen to the call. After some time, I just heard the phone ringing over and over again before it suddenly went to voicemail.

"Hey Lia it's Val, look I know I said I would be there right now but I kind of got myself stuck at the diner right now but I promise I won't be long. Look please don't go now, I will be there as quick as I can, so when you get this just give me a call. Okay, bye," I said, hanging up on the voicemail and making sure it was sent.

I then put my phone back in my pocket and I walked back in the diner, getting ready to eat. Once I had finally came back in, I saw Mason and Liam eating away at their burgers and mine was sitting there on a plate, ready for me to eat. As quick as I could, I walked over to the table and quickly sat before beginning to eat away all my food on my plate.

"Who was that you called?" Liam asked.

"It was Malia. I told her that I would be at her house as quick as quick as I can," I answered.

"What for?" Liam questioned.

"To say goodbye. That's why I came here in the first place, to say goodbye to my sister before she goes off too France," I explained.

"Was that the only reason?" Liam asked.

"It was the main one and while I am here I thought I could extend my trip so I can have some fun before heading back to New York, like doing everything on Mason's list," I answered.

"Mason's what?" Liam questioned.

"His list, he wrote it so when I next came back to Beacon Hills, he would have all these fun things to do," I said.

"Like what?" Liam wondered.

"The Lacrosse game earlier, that was on his list," I answered.

"What's next?" Liam asked Mason.

"Umm... lets see, we could go bowling?" Mason wondered.

"That sounds perfect," I said.

"Can I come with?" Liam asked.

"Sure," Mason answered.

"Wait a minute, before we go anyway, what did you find with Scott earlier Liam?" I asked Liam.

"Wolves. Lot's of them dead," Liam answered.

"Wolves?, where did they come from?" I questioned.

"Have no idea but we'll check tomorrow if you want to come with us?" Liam asked me.

"Sure," I answered.

"So shall we go bowling?" Mason asked.

"Actually I can't, I've got to go to Malia's. I need to say goodbye to her," I said.

"Oh, okay tomorrow?" Mason asked.

"Sure," I answered.

I then got up and smiled at them before saying...

"See you both tomorrow," I said.

As I began to turn, I suddenly felt someone pulling me back to see them. Once I finally turned I then saw that it was Liam. He had a panicked look on his face and for a moment I nearly forgot that we had broke up.

"Where are you staying tonight?" Liam asked.

"No idea. Maybe I can stay at Lydia's again or something," I answered.

"What if you stay at mine?" Mason offered.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah. My parents will remember you from when we were little and we have a spare bedroom so it will work," Mason explained.

"Thank you Mason," I said smiling before heading back out of the diner and into the streets.

Once I was out on the streets, I then began to walk back to the school's parking lot to find my car and then drive off to Malia's...