Simple ways: Rysami

Morning sun slowly started rising behind the mountain beaks to light up this cool winter morning.

Rosami had nested herself on under two blankets, trying to avoid the shining light through window to her eyes. She softly groaned and sat up only to notice that she where all alone in bed.

She confusedly rubbed sleep out of her eye, sliding of the bed to look around on her home.

“Morning.”

Low voice behind her, bit scared her but got her to fully woke up.

“Morning Ryker.”

She greeted him back with more relaxed smile as fet out from the fright.

Ryker apologetically smiled back to her as didn’t mean to scare her.

“You could woke me too you know.”

Ryker gave small kiss on her forehead.

“Yeah, you did look too peace full me to do that.”

She slightly snorted following him to the kitchen to get them some food.

“I already made breakfast there.”

Ryker pointed on the pot on the stove that had some rice pudding.

“Wow.. Where did you find rice for this?” Rosami quietly asked, taking some it on her bowl

“From trading lines.”

He said as sat down on the table.

“You know.. You have been really thoughtful past these days. Everything okay?”

Ryker looked to her as she sat down next to him with her food. He took good look of her face, moving some of her red curls off her face behind her ear with soft smile.

“Yeah everything is fine, I just lost in my thoughts time to time.”

He softly said bit playing with her hair. She huffed little looking to him and into his warm brown eyes.

“No really, is everything okay?”

Ryker slowly nodded.

“Yeah everything is really fine, this time. I promise.”

He said and opened his arms so she can get on his lap.

Rosami moved to sit to his lap, taking her breakfast with her.

Ryker chuckled.

“What? I need my food too.”

“Yeah yeah, it's just too… Adorable.”

He slightly mumbled her the last part making her cheeks flush to red.

“You are adorable..”

She mumbled back to him through her food. Ryker smiled and gently hold her close to him.

“Well… I’ve meant to ask you one thing, not really got myself to do that.”

Rosami looked to him really surprised and confused. And placed her bowl down.

“Okay what it is?”

Ryker smiled.

“It’s not bad thing, no need to worry at all.”

He softly hugged her, Rosami relaxed little and looked to him.

“Okay then.. Stop scaring me too much.”

Ryker took deep breath and looked back down to her.

“Well you know I’m not a man of many words or even good ones.”

Rosami nodded.

Ryker sighed bit.

“To me just to think, how to even start on saying something it’s already kinda work on it’s own but here I am trying to find nice words say to you.”

He stopped for a moment and looked into her greenish blue eyes, and freckled cheeks, that still had tiny rosy tint on them.

“Rosami, I’m not sure how I even should start or just to say it straight to you. But I feel like I need to say something before I what I really meant to say.”

She just got more confused what he where meaning.

“You are something more amazing that I’ve ever met. You not only had supported me on time to time, and lift me also up from my thoughts. You got me realize that I’m not alone here..”

Rosami just got more red almost as red as her hair is.

Ryker smiled and lil bit leaned down and gave her soft kiss.

“Would you marry me?”

He broke the kiss and placed his forehead on hers, Rosami didn’t know what really say or think and took him back into kiss.

“Is that good enough answer?”

Ryker smiled wildly giving her multiple tiny kisses.

“Ay, more than good enough.”