Rtte season 6, Viggo's survival

~~

“Go Hiccup, I pay you some time..” Viggo weakly said to Boy and his dragon who got up and fly away.

“You too Dragon.”
Skrill growled his answer to him, sparking up his lightings, Viggo chuckled. “Suit yourself then.”
He said firing up his sword attacking towards the guards, joined along with spark from the skirll.
Viggo on that stage was, easily pinned down by multiple hunters. He accepted his fate, ‘Sorry, Ulfran looks like I can’t get home after this.’ He thought on closing eyes as got for the last time shot by arrow and pinned down by one of the hunters… Suddenly feeling warm splatter on his face, opening up his blind eye.
“Ya do realise that yer can’t see me with that eye.” Jace wiped some blood out of her face, and cleaning some out of her knife, before but it away.
“Why you are helping me? Aint you a Krogan’s maiden”
Jace huffed and helped the man up, “yeah and I’m right now getting my ass under the fire as well…” She mumbled and covered her mouth with small ugh sound.
“Are you even alright to help me? and why you are even helping me out?”

Viggo looked more onto the skinny curly hairedd girl who just single handedly took down 6 of the hunters, as they silently walked towards the other ending of the cave.
“I’ve been better.. and I know what I have now just don’t worry... “ She mumbled again, and supported Viggo on to her, she stopped for a moment and looked really pale for a moment.
“ Are you really su…” He was cut off as Jace moved her hair bit away and emptied her stomach next to them.

...Re?”

“okay now feels better, let’s continue..”

Jace sighed leading him even more into the cave and out off there, and out of the cave in other side.
“that was new.. But can you now answer to my question?”

Viggo looked to Jace, she groaned lil and led him to closer to ship near the coast.
“I will. But after we get there.” She pointed to a ship with her head. Viggo sighed in agreement and let her to lead him there.

~~

“I did know you could get yourself into this bad off an mess.. Well  this is forser than yours normally is” Harald Greeted them two with soft chuckles helping the weak man into his ship.
“Yeah, normally I don’t get my ass into trouble.” She sighed and flopped down onto chair.
“Wait.. I cant sit now, I need to bandage you up..” She groaned to Viggo and climbed back

up.

Viggo breathed heavily looking bit questiongly to Jace to Harald and back to Jace.
“Can I then get answer from you.”
“yes.”
She calmly said, pulling first arrow of his back, Viggo hissed on agony. “Warn next time woman!” He mumbled through his teeth.
“Geezh sorry big baby, okay warning! “

And pulled out two of the arrows making him now hiss even more. Harald just tried to hold on his laughter leaning ontomast of his ship, while Jace tortured Viggo for the last time.
“Okay now, take of your shirt.”
Jace said dropping down the last arrow.

“What?”
Viggo huffed out and looked up to Jace.
“Ya heard me, take it off.”
“I can help if needed.” Harald slided next to them with sly ear to smug.

“I don’t need your help.”
Viggo growled and carefully took off his ripped and ruined shirt off.
“Damn.. No wonder she is all over for you tho..” Jace giggled and poked his neck few times, Viggo slapped her hand away with groan.
“Geezh chill.”

Jace bonded and sealed all his wounds and arrow marks.
“Welp now you are back together, ye welcome.”

He snorted little with nod, and sat down, leaning onto the board.
“Yeah thanks I guess... Can I now get to the answer to my question.”
Harald turned to Jace bit and shrugged, and left under the deck to get Viggo some shirt to wear.
Jace sighed.
“Yeah ya will..”
She also sat down again looking little pale.
“welp I kinda promised to keep eyes on you, and make sure you will make out of alive. And that promise will get my ass on next to the death row if Johann finds about this.” She groaned out.
“..Who did you make that promise for?”
He took the spare shirt from Harald as he got back up and handled it to him.
“Well think, who is waiting you at home?”
Jace said with light smirk noticing realisation to rise on Viggo’s face.
“But why would you do that?”
“You have something that I might never have Viggo, I didn’t want it to get wasted, or broken apart while other one is other side of the ocean. She deeply cares and loves you Viggo.”

Viggo got the shirt on himself and sighed.
“And I do about her… And I never wanted her to go through any of this.”
He hidden his face, to his hand for a moment before felt Jaces hand on his shoulder.
“Let’s get you home then big guy.” She said with surprisingly soft smile for her face.
“But I first need to go give this to Krogan…”
She took letter out of her pocket and sighed.

“I will be back soon.”
She said and runned back to the main base.
Harald yawned and got back up.
“Welp while we wait her, I will get this ship ready.”

~~

Few days passed by before Viggo saw familiar coastline ahead off him, he smiled after so long and jumped of the ship few meters before dry land and fastly walked through to the mainland.
“Welp he is excited..”
Jace snorted.
“well ya would be too tho.”
Harald laugh, “Yeap true point.”

Viggo got on the center of the town, looking around familiar long white haired woman.

“Viggo?”
He stopped hearing the soft voice, to what he once fell in love. He fastly turned around, facing again after so long a, he smiled now even more widely and runned to her, catching her into half swirl hug. She tightly hugged him back.
“I can’t believe this, you are back! And you are alive!”
Ulfran started trught her tears, Viggo shushed her and softly kissed her.
“I am so sorry on constantly worrying you, I am so sorry..”
He silently said hugging her closer to him placing his head on her shoulders with silent sniffs

Ulfrans sniffed softly taking him closer to her.
“Shh.It’s okay my love.. it’s now ended, you are back home.”

Viggo lifted his eyes to meet her light icy blue ones, and carefully lifted up his tears stained face.

“Yeah… I’m back home.” Ulfran softly dried his eyes.
“Come, I’m not the only one who has been waiting you to get back home.”
She smiled softly staying in his half hug as they both walked together to wooden house.
Door slightly opened for them before soft small gashp, door now fully opening, relieving small dark brown haired, and blue eye little girl, who sprinted now towards them two.
Viggo smiled and kneeled down, and lifted up that small girl into his hug.
“Hey there baby, daddy is back home.”