AU: Enchanted Winter

Night was calm, and the moon shined blue hue inside the peaceful sleeping homes.

Yet, small child carefully sneaked around her home, towards her parents room, her dark brown hair shining in the blue light.

“Dada..” she silently called and leaned on the door frame, partly hiding herself. No one heard her, she collected all her strength and courage, and tiptoed closer the sleeping bigger figure on the master bed.

“Dada.” Girl called out again, gently poking his arm sametime, figure gruffed little throught his sleep. “What is it baby?”

He asked on gruffy sleepy voice.

“I.. Can't sleep.” child whispered to her father, he got himself up, rubbing his eye.

“Why you can’t sleep?”

Child shook her head. “I don’t no.”

She murmured

“Inari come here.”

Viggo softly spoke and stand up from his bed. Inari got closer to him. Viggo lifted her up to his arms and close to his chest.

He started softly humming while he walked to the hallway so he wouldn’t woke up his wife.

Inari took hold of his shirt. And turned to look up on her father.

Viggo smiled gently to her as his deep voiced humming grew stronger.

“This stage is the dearest of my children.”

Viggo started softly sing as walked along empty and dark hallway.

Inari hold tighter to his shirt, leaning her head down to his chest.

“Where moonlight moves through alleys
A bent twig, a summer in its care.”

He gently turned back on end of the hallway, walking now back to master bedroom, softly stroking his daughters back.

“White vast open sea
On the wings of a phantom moon
Comes to take me home.”

Viggo looked down on the relaxing child on his chest. Inari took small but deep breath hiding her small face to his red shirt.

Viggo smiled, and kept stroking calmy her back.

“In winterland a moment is an eternity
Creeps to me on kitten paws.”

He softened his voice down, seeing the small child start to fell a sleep on him.

“I get to live here where the story begins
Where a violin echoes the eternal melody of immense longing.”

He slowly started hum down towards end of his song.

“Waking up the earth with its song”

He step back into the bedroom, holding his child close to him.

He got her middle of the bed, next to his sleeping wife.

Viggo climbed next to both of them, putting blanket on himself and Inari.

Viggo watched over Inari as she sleeps, just to make sure she sleeps peacefully, he moved away from her face few dark brown hair strings. Viggo softly smiled and placed small kiss on her forehead.

And got himself closer to his girls.

~~Something really short and bad but, I'm trying to get back to write my stuffs and this was a small warmup as

~~
Something really short and bad but, I'm trying to get back to write my stuffs and this was a small warmup as... My writing has been poop a while
Oh well I hope to get acctual writing done I have few comig chapters on work so
Yeett
Enjoy this small bad but I wanted some dad fluff fic