Days Left 96

This day things got even worse. While working with other people in his chemistry class he almost lost control. There were six people in his group including him. 3 girls and 3 boys. One of the girls kept yelling at the boy sitting beside him. Luke could only think, "She's such a bitch." He worked on the second assignment with the guy sitting beside him while the three girls kept trying to figure out the answer all while the one girl yelled at the boy beside him. That girl was sitting in front of Luke. The girl sitting beside Luke kept bumping his arm causing him to mess up. Eventually the teacher to the paper the girls were working on and made the boys do it over. The completed the assignment in less then half the time it took the girls to. The one girl still yelled at the boy though and Luke snapped at the girl who kept bumping into him. She apologized while the other girl was still busy yelling at the other boy while the third boy just sat there doing nothing. Luke then accidentally bumped his binder causing it to fall onto the angry girls feet. She said, "Your binder fell on my feet you should pick it up." She said it in her usual bitchy tone. Luke was about to move his binder and apologize when he snapped at her. "Do I look like I care," he said in a voice laced with anger. The girl replied, "You should go back where where you came from!" She snapped back at him and her and the other girls started laughing like they had when he snapped at the other girl. Luke didn't know why, but that hurt a lot. He proceeded to go to his calculus class. The teacher there was nice, but that was the one teacher he had never asked to see the guidance counselor while in their class. He started having one of his break downs and could hardly keep the tears from spilling over. He asked to see the counselor and the teacher let him. He spent the rest of that class with the counselor.