➢ eighty three

"Hey."

Misha glanced up, looking past the makeup woman who was taking off the makeup they had put on him for filming.

Jensen smiled at him as he entered the makeup trailer, sitting down in the other chair. "You did great filming today."

Misha smiled as he watched him walk in, his eyes lighting up in a way that only Jensen could make them do. "Thanks, babe."

His husband grinned at him, pulling out his phone to probably scroll through his Twitter feed.

A moment later, Misha felt a buzz in his pocket, signaling he had gotten a text. He pulled it out, seeing that it was actually Jensen who had sent it. He briefly glanced up at the other man, a confused look etched on his face, before turning his attention to the text.

Meet me outside of your trailer in an hour?

Immediately, Misha knew something was up. He didn't know what his husband had planned, but he was excited to see what it was. He sent back a reply, agreeing to meet him in a little bit.

The makeup woman didn't take too much longer removing the makeup from Misha's face. Luckily, it was mostly just makeup to cut down on his face looking shiny on camera, and it wasn't a fight scene where there would be tons of fake blood.

He made his way back to his trailer, plopping down on the couch once inside. He didn't really have much to do for the next hour, so Misha settled for scrolling through his Twitter feed, occasionally liking and retweeting something.

***

Misha opened his trailer door exactly an hour later, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips when he saw Jensen standing there. "Hey, babe. What do you have planned?" He asked, raising an eyebrow slightly.

Jensen didn't answer. Instead, he simply pulled out a pair of keys from his pocket, holding them up for his husband to see. He had a mischievous smirk on his face as he held up the keys.

His eyes widened at the sight of the keys. "Props is so gonna be pissed at you." He commented after a moment, letting out a laugh.

"Eh, it'll be worth it." The taller man grinned over at Misha. He took his hand in his, starting to lead him over to the garage where they kept the Impala when they weren't filming.

***

The two of them were driving down the highway in the Impala, classic rock playing softly in the background from the radio. To Misha, it felt a little bit like they might've been playing their respective characters, sans the hand holding and laced together fingers they had. Otherwise, it felt like they were Dean and Cas, driving late into the night to get to wherever the next case brought them.

"What about JJ and West?" Misha broke the comfortable silence they were in, looking over at his husband.

Jensen smiled slightly, briefly glancing over at him before focusing his eyes back on the road. "Don't worry, Jared's watching them. They're having a sleepover with Shep and Tom at his place."

"It's a bit of an oxymoron to tell me to not worry when Jared is watching our kids." Misha pointed out, chuckling lightly. He was only joking, of course.

Jensen let out a laugh at his comment. "I know. Hopefully he doesn't feed them so much sugar that they can't go to sleep for another few hours."

"He most likely will. Jared is basically a kid himself, but a really tall and big one."