The Legends of the Genie Hero

This is a warning to anyone who hasn't played the Shantae series, there are a lot of spoilers up ahead for those who're still playing the games. And for most of the the chapter, Shantae will be telling her story from the most important events and climaxes of her tales.
- Kanadzuchi

----------
This story is somewhat solid, but a lot of parts are missing. I will try to tell you as much as I can, Korah. Let me start from the beginning. There once was a mystical place known as Sequin Land, where not only people reside but dangers hide in every corner and every shore. The land was once protected by a race of beings known as the Guardian Genies. They fended off monsters and disasters of the unknown, defending Sequin Land's people who soon saw them as heroes of the Magical Realm.

At some point, Genies would often fall in love with mortal men to leave behind their heiresses, the Half Genies. One of those couples were my parents: an extremely power genie and a warrior lost to my memories. After ages of fighting for the peace of the Land of Sequins, the Guardian Genies disappeared one by one, until they were no more. All that was left of them were their daughters, including me, to protect the lands from the terrors of the unknown.

Korah"Guardian Genies? They sound more like superheroes to me. And you're capable of such things?"
Shantae"Yes, I am. If that is what you wish."
Korah"No, just go on with your story. And how did you live your childhood?"
Shantae"I'm still remembering, oh wait."

I've spent most of my life in Scuttle Town without knowing my purpose in life. All that I knew is that my uncle Doctor Mimic was my only family and my Scuttle Town was my home. My life was quiet and peaceful, that is until a pirate who calls herself Risky Boots stole my uncle's greatest discovery: the steam engine. She was my greatest rival ever since that day, she was as smart as she is clever in stealing treasures; complicated and swift. She wanted to use that engine to power a machine capable of destroying my home, but I managed to stop her in time before it was too late.

Korah"Wait... Was Risky Boots a really pale pirate lady with a skull for a bra and belt?"
Shantae"Yes, have you seen her before?"
Korah"Once upon a dream I did, which was more like a nightmare if anything else.

She planned on using the Elemental Stones to boost the steam engine's power, but with the help of my friends Bolo, Sky, and sometimes Rottytops, we managed to find each one, that is until Risky assaulted me and almost complete her grand design. The steam engine was Uncle Mimic's greatest find, but I had no choice but to destroy it. Better safe and sorry than get killed be a giant pirate tank, right?

Korah"A giant... Tank.... REALLY!? That's it!?"
Shantae"Yes, I even think it's ridiculous, but even after her defeat she got her revenge on me."

After several months from that event, Risky attacked the Relic Hunter's Expo into order to steal a stone encrusted lamp founded by Uncle Mimic. Apparently it had the power to of the Genies with the use of its three seals, each one held by the Evil Barons of Sequin Land: Techno Baron, Ammo Baron, and Hypno Baron. At first, Rottytops the liveliest zombie girl wanted to help me, but instead she tricked by having her zombie gang kidnap my Uncle in exchange for a lifetime supply of coffee from Risky Boots.

Korah"So that's why you were iffy about calling her your friend. But why coffee though?"
Shantae"Zombies can never sleep, so they have to drink coffee to keep themselves sane."
Korah"... I don't get it."
Shantae"Me neither, but follow along."

She and her undead brothers didn't really mean it, I guess. Because as any pirate, Risky tricked them so that she could use my Uncle as a bargaining chip for the seals, which it worked. What I didn't know was that the stone lamp's true power was to seal away genies and use their power for the user own purposes. She only stoled my Genie half, leaving me a normal human girl. I had to fight my Genie side in which she corrupted it, and even though I was human I can still fight like a true hero. I'm the end, I lost my powers but my friends were their to help me protect my, or should I say, our hometown.