Chapter 22

Kaylee's POV:

Stephanie was driving because she's older than me and I cant event drive yet. Well I can I'm just not aloud haha.

"So what're we doing today girl?" Steph asked me

"I don't care, girl stuff ." I said

"How about, mani&pedis, massage, shopping, movies, dinner?" She asked

"That literally sounds perfect" I smiled.

"Good, I haven't really had a lot of 'girl friends' since Nash and I have started dating." She said

"Same here, except since I've been stayin with the 'Grier's' so thanks for being my friend, it's nice to have another girl around" I smiled

"No problem Hun! I'm glad you and Hayes are finally dating" she laughed

"Yeah, me too" I smiled so wide.

*At Mall*

We got to the mall and went to VS(Victoria secret) I needed a couple new bathing suits, bras, and some sweats because they have the best sweat pants.

I got a cute pink bikini with the little dogs all over them then 'PINK' was across the butt. Then I got a blue and green Hollister bikini. I also got a few hoodies and sweat pants and I only spent &277.62 which isn't too bad compared to what I usually spend. I had to get some bras because Maggie took all mine, but it's okay because they were old.

After tht we we got some Starbucks and pretzels, Steph and I LOVE Starbucks. Steph usually gets it twice a day but I've been telling her she needs to get it at least once a day instead of twice and she's been getting better about it. It's kind of my fault because I got her a $55.00 gift card for Christmas ..

"Ready for massages and mani&pedis ??" She asked excitedly.

"Uhm of course!" I said.

So we headed into nail world and they also had massages which was good. They had a special deal and the nails and massage was only $60.00 which is REALLY good because usually nails alone are 45-50$

I got just French tip nails with a silver glitter line underneath the white tips. It was simple and cute.

Steph got purple and black polka dots and it was actually really cute. She was so sweet and I'm so glad were hanging out more often now. She was so fun to hangout with.

"Ready for the movies?" Steph asked me

"Yeah, what movie are we going to see?" I asked

"We'll tonight playing is, ride along, divergent, the new jb movie, heaven is real, and the escape plan" she said

"Ride along!" I said

"Okay, good choice because I could really use a laugh." She smiled

We arrived at the movies and paid for the tickets and got an ICEE and some popcorn with candy, because I can't go to a movie without popcorn or candy. Like

who can?

We actually got good seat because we came early and after about 20 minutes it was really packed.

When the Movie was over we went to the Taco Bell drive thru because Taco Bell is my favorite fast food. The movie was so funny and I couldn't stop laughing especially since Kevin hart was in it. My phone went off and right away Steph asked who it was .

"Who is it? Who is itttt?" She laughed.

I turned on my phone and it was from Hayes. I just smiled.

"WHOOOO IS ITTT?" She asked louder:

"Hayes, Steph it's HAYES!" I laughed

From Hayes: hey babe ill be outside come out when your home. Love you.

To Hayes: okay, (: love you too

We ate our Taco Bell then drove home and I walked outside to see why Hayes wanted me outside then I saw it way downs my the beach, he set out a blanket and lanterns. It was so adorable, he's the sweetest.

"Hey" I smiled and ran upto him an hugged him.

"Hello" he smiled back and hugged me tighter "did you have fun?" He asked

"Lots." I smiled.

We layed there watching the stars, cuddled together in silence, listening to the waves. It was perfect. Then we just fell asleep.

I woke up and Hayes was already awake just staring down at me and then the words that came out of his mouth surprised me. I would never thought he'd say this.

"We need to break up." He whispered and got up and walked up to the house and I just lay there, look up at the stars. Speechless I didn't know what to say. Honestly.