Chapter 38

Kaylee's POV;

I didn't really say anything I just stood in the bathroom and continued to fix my hair.

"He's uh not here right now." I hollered awkwardly

"oh shit you scared me." Hayes said as he walked in the bathroom.

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were Cameron" I said

"It's fine" he replied

He kinda just stood in the doorway and watched me fix my hair it was nice but really awkward.

"So uh-" we both started to say at first.

"Oh sorry, you can go" he said

"No it's fine you can" I said and giggled

"No seriously I wasn't gonna say anything." He laughed

"Okay, I was just gonna ask why you needed him?"

"Oh he has my charger and he told me to come get it but he's not here." He said

"Ohh yeah he told me he took a charger with him" I said "but you can just hangout here untill he gets back if you'd like, I'm just gonna change clothes and get ready."

"Alright ill sit on the bed." He replied

I decided to change my outfit to something more formal because Cameron said he was taking me to a fancy dinner.

I put on a red dress and some black flats an put some accessories on like a ring, brackets, eatings and a necklace. Then I applied some makeup and opened the bathroom door and walked out.

"Woahh where are you going, if you don't mind me asking?" He asked

"Oh, uh no where" I replied quickly.

I didn't know what to say

"Haha usually when people go 'no where' they don't dress up like this. Kaylee I know you and trust me you don't just randomly dress up" he said

Wow it's so hot when he says 'Kaylee I know you' like gosh why.

"You got me, I'm just going out with a couple friends to a club no biggie." I said and smiled

"No your not." He said

"Um? Okay" I replied

"Kaylee, Cameron told Nash he was taking you somewhere and Nash told me. You don't have to lie." He said

"Oh.. Well I just didn't want to bring it up around you because I find it rude." I said and walked over to the other bed and sat down on it.

I pulled out my phone and just started scrolling through Instagram.

"It's fine, I really don't mind anymore, honestly." He said

"Alright" I said

It was an awkward silence for awhile then he broke it.

"You know what, Kaylee I actually do mind, hell a whole ton because you were my whole fucking world and you left me, just like that. I've tried soo hard to get you back and I'm starting to give up because clearly your over me 110% and your the most beautifulest girl I have ever seen in my whole entire life. I didn't date anyone for years because I was waiting for you to move here. I could go on and on forever but it's pointless and I'm just gonna go, so please have fun on your date." He said and got up.

I lifted my head up with tears in my eyes,

"Wait!" I said

He stopped but his back was still toward me.

"Hayes, I do love you okay? I just want you to know that. Because I hate seeing you like this, you were my first real love now I may not know what love is but I'm pretty sure what we had was love. And god Hayes you don't understand how hard it was for me! You broke my fucking heart. So bad. And I was just trying to heal it and get over you, I'm not using Cameron. I like cameron okay. And I don't know right now I'm honestly just confused.

"I understand." He said then walked out.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't been writing but I'm back for a bit so yaaa tell me what you think, I'm probably gonna start a Cameron Dallas fan fiction because I just feel like instead of ruining Hayes's and kaylees relationship because I love Cameron so much, just write a new one. K so love you guys please vote like and comment!!