part - 5 [ laga jatka laga ]😜( COMPLETED )

"life is hardBut Not impossible !!Will you ever love me? "

...< a Girl take 15 days to feel in loveBut........Boys.......just 8.2 second>

...Part is starting, where I ended

Aditya see Suku and shouted out.

.....moti?.....Suku listen it but ignore it........But again Aditya shouts more loudly ........motiiiii..

This time SuKu and swara both look the caller of owner ........And Suku is not shoked to see Aditya but Su -Sw both shoked to see Sanskar with Aditya.....

.Aditya come to their table and hug SuKu,..SuKu break the hug and say ......

" Bhai tu to 2 hours baad ane wala tha naa,?teri train chut gayi thi na, ?Or teri office main meeting tha na?Or tu Sanskar vi ka sath ane wala tha na? So where is Sanskar Bhai? Tune kaha tha aj milwayegi sabse? Bhai, answer de na ¡"

.....For Those contineues questions Aditya. Is very irritatited and run to Sanskar who is totally shoked tosee Su - Sw. ...and bring to him ,those girls table and say ......

.." Lo ye rahi teri the great Sanskar bhai,,, or hum inki waja sa let hone wale the par, ,nahi huyi, , and hamari meeting delay ho gayi hay, or is mahashy KO bewaja ak larki sa thapar v pargayi.....isliya hum iha cold hone aya the cold coffee pike,.....I hope Teri ak v Q ki answer chutii nahi....moti...." 😒😒

Listening The whole conversation about 2boys jarni, chamat case discussion....Swara is laughing whole heartly, and seeing her laughing Sanskar forgot all his angers and he also give a sweet cute smile........Seeing her smile,

Suku say Sanskar : " very sorry bhai, actually she is just ......

swara cut Suku and say : " I'm really very sorry, for that slap ,actually, u know na, what kind of guys, r in our society, .....so I just overeat, ......and.

.....This time Sanskar cut swara and say : " it's okay. And im sorry, for what is happen, actually I just saved u to fail ..........

.The whole conversation with SwaSan ,....

Aditya is listed like 😳😳😳😳

and he said to himself " The Sanskar, sorry bol raha hay wo v ak larki sa.......".

..Same time, two phone call is ringing. .......one of Sanskar. ...And other one is Swara.

.........And Swara picked up the call and says. ....." Ok I'm coming ....."and she did to bye suku ,and leave the coffee shop. ....But in jaldi jaldi Swara forget her watch, and Sanskar took the watch a keep it in his side pocket 😉 ...........

Here I'm ending this part do vote & comment 😃
#Nisha