part - 7 [ confused but! 😕]( COMPLETED )

."life is hard But not impossible! !!Will you ever love me?

Part -7....

"When ever we thought we r totally missmach, that moment we found a same thik between us"

....." The coffee cup "

Sanskar waited for swara,, but don't know that the girl which his father selected for him, this swara only. ......But....Swara is known by Sanskar dad proposal and she knows that it's only Sanskar which she just slapped...And....That's why she little nervous about what he reactes! To seen her. .....Swara entertaining the coffee shop and talking to herself

Swara. ...: beta swara, hamasha, galat logosa panga Ku le leti hay tu, avi dak, 1week Pahale jisko tuna AKjapar da diya tha aj ,....wo insan teri samne hogi,....Kay karagi tu, Kay bolegi, usdin to sorry bol diya tha, parU all thinks how I khows him? .that it's the only slapped person,Ara it's 2016 yer and I think kisiki phone main or koyiapp ho na ho Whatsapp name ki AK app rahiti hay.and uski profile picture v hoti hay ,.....Sooooo. I seenhis picture that way........ButI think, he didn't know that Im the one whom he comes to meet,because in my profile its only show a baby pic........ Okk abb ahi gayi too baat to karni paragi......

.Sanskar : talk to a client of his workin a bossy way ( ̄. ̄) ....just time he saw swara and a small smile comes to his face....Swara called him. Mr. Maheswari ???

..Sanskar replyed : yes miss,.but you here, again searching anyone for giving slaps?.

Swara : no, ......actually you weating for swara na! ?

Sanskar : yes, but how you know it? , kahi face reading to nahi ati upko?

.Swara : no, not at all, ....I'm the only swara ,for whomsake you weat for here .......Sanskar, had in a shok. He never thought,her fast likes lady ,....is to meet him for there marriage !!!!!..

Sanskar come out of his thoughts, and he about to say swara, for set. ...He saw swara run out from the coffee shop, horribly,......Soo Sanskar come to her back. ......and about to called her. .....but he sawSwara beating a man with a iron rood .....which just fall a side of rode side .....Sanskar again shoked to see her like this, for a minute he didn't geting her, that why she beating the man badly,The all people's of rode and coffee shop to, gaderingin a round of her and see herthat expretion

Swara : .....kutta, Kasa lag raha hay avi, Bata. ....us masum si, doggy KO jab bina karan tu pit rahi thi, usa v asa hi dard ho raha tha. .......again beat him,.....bol. ..Bata, kamina Kasa lag raha hay. ....

The man : .......Didi, maf kar do, aga sa Kavi nahi, karunga asa. ....galti sa ho gayi. .......

..Sanskar see the police van, and handover the man to police officer, for try to kill strict dog ..........Swara run to the dog and say Sanskar, ....

Swara : Mr. Maheswari, ....plz, dropped me near by hospital plz.........

Pewwwww. .....To Kasa laga fast meetingSwaSan ki? ......Thora bataka jao, dosto......Main to chali,
Tata
#Nisha