Back off! He's Mine!

Naruto's POV

"Teme!!! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I said, following him inside his house at the Uchiha Compound.

He turned around to look at me."Hn. What are you talking about, dobe?" He said as if nothing happened a while ago.

"You know what I'm talking about, teme! I want your explanation! Why did you say something like that?"

"Hn. You really are a dobe, Naruto." Sasuke-teme said.

"Shut up! Don't call me dobe, you teme! Now tell me why you told him that!" I said, trying not to be mad.

He looked at me and smirked. I shivered.

He slowly walked towards me, the smirk still on his face. It made me nervous, to which I backed away until I felt a hard concrete behind me. The wall.

He stopped in front of me and pinned me to the wall. He leaned his face close to mine. He stared down at me. I looked away, blushing.

"Hn. Why are you so desperate to know, Naruto?" he whispered in my ear, which made me shiver again.

"I-i want t-to know why b-because...I..I-" he cut me off.

"Hn. Since you are so desperate, I might as well tell you the reason." He said, still smirking.

Flashback [ At The Training Field]
|With Sai, Naruto, and Sasuke|

Third Person's POV

"Ohayou, Naruto did you rest well?" Sai greeted Naruto, smiling.

"Hey, Sai! Ohayou. Yep. I rest well last night because the bed that I slept on was so soft and comfy. How about you?" Naruto replied, grinning.

"Oh, that's good to know, Naruto. Well, you can say that I slept well too..oh ohayou Sasuke did you slept well last night?" Sai asked, smiling fakely as he looked (glared) at the Uchiha.

Sasuke smirked, " Ohayou, Sai, of course, I slept well last night. Not only does my bed is soft and comfortable but I also have a very huggable, soft, warm & fluffy pillow." he said, also glaring at Sai.

"Oh really? " Sai asked, smirking.

" Yeah. Actually, my pillow even has a name. He's my Naruto pillow. " Sasuke smirks, pulling Naruto beside him.

Sai's eyes widened. "N-naruto, you and Sasuke slept together on his bed?"

"Well, yeah. You see, I'm staying at his place for a month because my place was totally wrecked. Baa-chan told me to stay at Sasuke-teme's house until I can find a new place." Naruto explained," I don't even have any idea how my place got destroyed into smithereens."

Sasuke smirked that went unnoticed by Naruto while Sai's eyes widened. 'It's his doing!'

"A-are you sure that you don't know who's at fault?" Sai asked, making Naruto confused.

"Huh? What do you mean, Sai? Do you know the person who destroyed my house?" Naruto asked as Sasuke's smirk widened.

"N-never mind about what I just said.  B-but Naruto, the question is why did the two of you sleep on the same bed? I'm sure there's plenty of room at Sasuke's place."

"Oh, that..well teme told me that by living at his house I need to follow his orders. He told me that I can't sleep on the couch not even on the floor. He told me that I can only sleep in his room and on his bed with him. Since we're both boys I agreed, I mean, it's fine right? There's nothing wrong about that. Though the only problem is that Sasuke-teme uses me as his pillow. He would never let go of me. But it's fine, his bed is so comfy so I can sleep easily. You don't need to worry over me, Sai."

"Umm...Naruto..you know you can always stay at my place..it's okay with me...I mean, we're friends, right? So I--" Sai was cut off by Naruto hugging him, which made him blush.

"Hahaha. Thanks for worrying, Sai. I'm fine. I'm grateful that you are my friend."

Sai hugged, Naruto back.

Sasuke's eyebrow twitched. He doesn't like the display in front of him.

'That pervert Sai! He's touching my Dobe! No one else can hug or touch Naruto other than myself. Naruto is mine.'

Sasuke swiftly snatched Naruto from Sai.

"Wha- Teme?!"

Sasuke glared daggers at Sai and said "Back off! He's mine!" Then dragged Naruto away.

End of Flashback

Naruto's POV

"I told him that because I'm only telling the truth," Sasuke-teme said.

"Telling the truth?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah, the truth. You're mine. You belong to me. That's why he needs to back off or else.."

"Y-you...I don't belong to you or to anyone! I'm not anyone's property!" I said trying to push Sasuke away from me.

He leaned in closer. Our noses touching. I blushed.

"You're right. You're not just anyone's property. You're My Property. You belong to Uchiha Sasuke, me."

"Wha-" I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine. My eyes widened and I blushed even more. Sasuke is kissing me. What the heck! Am I dreaming? The Uchiha Sasuke is kissing me! This isn't right! With all my might I pushed him away.

He seemed shocked by what I did but I'm too embarrassed to even apologize. I quickly dashed to his room and locked it.

Knock! Knock!

"Hey, Naruto! Open up! "

Knock! Knock!

"Naruto! Hey! Dobe!"

The H*ll! What's this? Ugh!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I do not own Naruto nor Sasuke. They belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

(Warning: This is my first SasuNaru fanfic so please bear with me)

~❤❤ Lianne