Camping

Team seven are currently camping in the forest. It was suggested by Naruto. As their Sensei, Kakashi instructed his team to bring the supplies they need for camping. He assigned Sakura to bring blankets, Naruto to bring food (which all he brought was his tons of cup ramen), and Sasuke to bring tents.

He told his team that they would meet at the front of the forest at exactly 5:00 pm (which happened to be 8:00 pm since Kakashi was, again, late).

"Seriously, Kakashi-sensei. You are always late. We've been waiting for you for three hours! Where have you been?" asked a pissed off Sakura.

Kakashi rubbed the back of his head and slightly smiled (his mask covering it, though) "Maa, you see a black ca--"

Before he can even finish, he was interrupted by Naruto and Sakura yelling "LIAR!" in unison.

Sasuke just snorted and gave a little "hn" while crossing his arms. The pink haired girl and the blonde boy continued yelling at their sensei.

"You're supposed to be a good example for us, sensei. Do you want us to be like you? What kind of sensei are you?"

"Yeah! Sakura-chan's right! You're a bad example for us, Kakashi-sensei!" the blonde agreed, nodding.

"Aah..I'm really sorry. Why don't we start our activities to make up for the wasted time, ne?"

Sakura tsked while Naruto seems to be excited. Sasuke just stayed silent leaning against the tree.

'He was the one who wasted three hours' Sakura thought, glaring at the silver-haired man.

'Oh yeah! Let's get this camping started! This is the chance to beat Sasuke-teme and to let Sakura-chan know that I'm much better than him!' the blonde cheerfully thought.

'Hn.'

Timeskip

"You teme! You did that on purpose! You wanted Sakura-chan to beat me up, didn't you?!" Naruto said, aiming a punch on the raven-haired boy.

Sasuke easily stopped the aimed punch for him.

He smirked as the younger boy tried to struggle. He held the blonde's wrist as his other hand held the younger boy's chin.

"Why do you think that Naru-chan?" the raven asked, smirking." Are you, perhaps, embarrassed?"

The blonde blushed. " St-stop calling me that! You're doing it again! " He, again, tried to struggle but the older boy held his wrist tightly, making him wince. "O-ow! It hurts! Let go!"

Seeing the blonde's pained expression, he slightly loosened his grip. He continued teasing the boy "Doing what, Naru-chan? You were the one who suddenly let go making Sakura's face fell on the mud. I must say, you made a good choice."

"I-it's because you called me that! Naru-chan is not the right nickname to call me. It sounds like I'm a girl or something which I'm not you teme!" the blonde blurted, blushing madly.

"Come on, Naruto. Why do you deny it? You are much cuter than the other girls. If I haven't known you, I would think you're a girl. And Naru-chan suits you better." the raven said, wrapping his arm around the blonde's waist. He leaned in, their faces close.

Naruto looked away, looking like a tomato. "T-teme..." his hands resting on the taller boy's chest.

The raven smirked. He then nuzzled the blonde's soft neck, inhaling the smaller boy's scent.

"You smell so good, Naru-chan. Like vanilla." the raven said, smirking.

The blonde gasped. "S-Sasuke-teme! You pervert!" He squirmed.

The raven chuckled." You're so cute, Naru-chan...I love you" he stared at the blonde's shocked blue orbs as he started leaning closer until their lips met.

Onyx orbs watch as the blue orbs slowly closed. The raven smiled as he feels the soft lips of his dobe.

The blonde didn't know what to do. This is his first kiss (well if you wouldn't count their accidental kiss then it's their real first kiss). He just closed his eyes and stood still. He's really nervous.

The raven mentally sighed. He pulled away and kissed the blonde on his forehead. He then whispered on the blonde's ear "Let's head back. Kakashi-sensei might suspect. "

The blonde opened his eyes and found two onyx orbs looking at him. He blushed again.

Sasuke smirked. He offered his hand for the blonde to take and the younger boy took it without hesitation. "Let's go."

The younger boy nodded as he let himself get dragged by the raven.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Extra:

"Ehh?!?!"

"We have no choice, Naruto. Unless you want to sleep outside." Kakashi said, pulling out his precious book.

"T-then... Can't I sleep with Kakashi-sensei or maybe Sakura-chan?" the blonde asked to which he earned a glare from the pink haired girl and Kakashi to receive a glare from Sasuke.

'Sasuke is too possessive. Good luck, Naruto.' Kakashi thought, chuckling slightly.

"What's wrong with sleeping with Sasuke? You're both boys so it's not awkward."

The blonde was about to protest when he was cut off by Kakashi."Oh? Is there something you're hiding from me, Naru? It might be interesting. I wonder what will happen when Iruka knows your secret...hmm.."

The blonde shrieked. "O-of course not! I mean, let's go, Sasuke-teme! Let's head to our tent! Goodnight, Kakashi-sensei, Sakura-chan!" he then proceeded to went inside their tent.

The pink haired girl sighed." He's so naive. You better protect him, Sasuke-Kun. *yawn* I'm heading to my tent. Good night." Sakura left the two as she headed to her own tent.

"Good job in bringing only 3 tents, Sasuke. You're wise, ne?" the silver-haired ninja said.

The raven-haired boy nodded, smirking. "Of course. I'm an Uchiha after all. Hn."

The young Uchiha left Kakashi alone to sleep.

"You're welcome, Sasuke." the copy ninja said as he too went to his tent, a certain 'dolphin' in his mind.

Sasuke closed the tent and lay beside the sleeping blonde. He wrapped his arm around his waist as he placed the younger boy's head on his chest.

The blonde snuggled closer to his chest which made the raven smile.

"Good night, Naru-chan. Aishiteru."

Before he drifted to sleep he heard Naruto murmured " ai..iteru...tem..e.."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Lianne: Hello everyone! I hope you all would like this part. Naruto isn't mine. He belongs to Sasuke---- I mean Masashi Kishimoto.

That's all. Bye for now, Minna!