Chapter 1

LONDON, ENGLAND

The Schengeln Mansion

There was nothing more boring than this. There are only a couple of days left until September comes around, and you would think that an 18-year-old girl would have what to do with her free time, but no, there I was laying on my bed doing nothing. As I've done all summer. I mean, not even the large house I live in is fun when you don't have anyone to share it with. 

A notification appeared on my phone screen and I immediately clicked on it.

"Elysia,

Hello dear, how have you been? I assume you are well. Know that I am sending you this letter to tell you that you will go live somewhere else. This will be only temporary and I do apologize for not saying this to you in person but you know perfectly well that I simply am not under the right circumstances to visit. I have consulted your father on this one and I expect you to do as I say. Your chauffeur has been informed as well and will make sure you get to said location. 
I will contact you soon.

Valentina."

You have got to be kidding me. This again, Is my mother in the right mind!? Is she really sending me an email from some tropical island or whatever side of the world she is in? I don't know by this point if she drags me out of the house to socialize or to get rid of me.

I picked up my phone rapidly and dialed her number. Of course 'The person you are calling is currently unavailable...' 

"Miss Elysia! Elysia!" I heard the chauffeur's voice from the other side of my door.
"What is it?" I answered peeking my head out the door.
"Are you ready, Miss? Your mother said we shouldn't take long to leave." 

Charlie, the chauffeur, was hired by my dad 20 years ago. He has been working here the longest and I have grown used to him. I remember when he'd stay outside my school gate with his little black hat in hands, ready to pick me up. The years though had done their own to him and even though his hair was all grey, his back still stood as straight as ever.

"One more minute Charlie!" I shut the door and quickly pulled out my luggage from beneath my bed. 

✧・゚: *✧・*・✧*:・゚✧

"Are you sure you are supposed to drop me here?" I looked at him puzzled while pulling my luggage out of the Mercedes's backseat. Charlie had dropped me off in front of a dark and gloomy mansion which sure surprised me. 

"Yeah, but be careful Miss Elysia. You'd do well if you'd give your mother a call once you get inside that house." Charlie said looking worried. 

"Oh...okay. Bye." I replied to him and with that, he raised the front door window and went on his way.

"I already tried that," I whispered to myself as I pulled my luggage behind me. Steadily I knocked on the hovering doors. 

"..." No response. I raised my hand to knock again when the door opened from a rigid yet swift movement. A man around my age stood before me, tall, blonde, with dark brown eyes checking me up and down wherever they pleased. 

"Um...I'm Elysia Schengeln. Nice to meet you." I said extending my hand out to him.
"I'm Ace Lowenherz. Pleasure meeting you. Come in." He said opening the way for me.

"Wow.." As soon as I walked in I was enchanted by how gorgeous this place was on the inside. The walls were draped in crimson with little golden details while the crystal chandelier on the ceiling glimmered like an expensive diamond. The old directorial seemed so fine and elegant that it made me wonder if this was the same house I saw moments ago. 

"Don't be too wowed, you haven't seen the rest of the house yet," Ace said.

"Sorry. I wanted to ask you-" I was about to ask him when he started walking up the main stairs in the grand hallway.

"Wait a minute! Why am I here?" I pulled my luggage up and held onto it while hurrying behind him. 

"What?" He stopped dead in his tracks and glanced at me.

"My mom sent me an e-mail, but she didn't say why..." I explained to him.

He looked wide-eyed and soon furrowed his brows in confusion. 

"Honey, if you don't know what you are doing here then why are you even here?" He replied.

"Well, excuse you! My parents have been doing this to me my whole life so I don't even bother asking for an explanation because I know I'm not going to get one. Besides, I didn't exactly think that they were going to send me to God knows where." I clapped back.

He groaned and glared at me.

"Listen here you little brat! I'm going to show you your room and your going to stay there until I find out what that mother of yours was thinking about when sending you here. Seriously, how could she not tell you." He said wrapping his hand around my wrist, pulling me up the stairs. 

"Let go of me!" I used my other hand to try and push him away, and so my luggage slipped away from my fingers. It rolled on the wooden stairs cracking open and dropping all my clothes along the stairs and floor. I gasped loudly as I noticed that a certain article of clothing stood out like a sore thumb. 

Ace burst out laughing and turned his head to the side and I knew he had taken a glimpse at the bright red lace panties that laid at the bottom of the stairs. I used all my strength to pull my wrist away from him and hit him on the shoulder. 

"What the hell is wrong with you!? Don't look!" I shouted, rushing down to pick up all my clothes, well, you can guess what I picked up first. I knew I was blushing. I felt so embarrassed I could die. 

"Ugh." I whimpered as he kept on laughing out loud. I put my arms closer to my chest hiding the red panties from his eyes. 

"Ha...You sure are something..." He exhaled after he was done laughing and started coming down. I turned my back to him as I heard his footsteps coming closer. "Are you sure you don't know what you're here for?" I swear I felt his smirk without even having to look at him.

"What is that supposed to mean!?" I yelled and furiously slammed them into the open luggage. Ace was already walking away while a dark chuckle echoed in the hallway. 

"You jerk! It's not what you think! I-It !" I stuttered and got back to putting my clothes back in the luggage. 

Something tells me this wasn't a good start.

A/N

Hello there, I hope you liked the first chapter and If you did please leave a comment or a vote. I hope you have an amazing day! See you in the next chapter lovelies!