#66

Ok, an amazing out of readers. Thank yall so much I really appreciate all of them. Just curious but how did yall find my book? Do you like my imaging? How long have you been reading these? If any of yall wanna ask me a question about my book or really anything I will be happy to answer but anyways here is part 67. Just a warning this was written when I was in a Disney mood so I made it a fairy tale type of story.

________________________________________________________________________________

I sat comfortably on the couch waiting for the dryer to go off signaling that the clothes were dry. I could hear the clatter of horse hooves on the pavement. I stood up to see the king riding his horse through the streets of the town. The king ruled with an iron fist. No one could be out before 6 am and then everyone had to be asleep by 11 pm. There would be no interbreeding between the royals and the townsfolk. There was no way to leave town at this point. There was currently a war happening between the two royal families. They hated each other and when our king pushed him too far he has been sending soldiers to fight while we had small-town folk with pitchforks. We had no chance of winning this war but there is too much pride for either of the families. There was so much drama in the streets. All of a sudden my back door burst open. In came the prince, Hayes, he was tall dark and handsome. Even though I couldn't have a relationship with the royal family. We have been seeing each other in secret for almost a year.

"Hey, babe. How are you? I feel like I have not been here for like a week"

"it's only been like three days"

"A moment away from you is like two days"

I had some news that was going to change the both of our lives forever. This could cause me to die. I was going to get in so much trouble if the wrong people found out.

"Hayes I got some news"

"Babe can it wait I've only got like 5 more minutes"

"I think I may be pregnant. I'm not really sure because I don't have a test. I don't have access to a good doctor and I don't know what to do"

"oh no but it was gonna come out eventually and I've always wanted to start a family to you. we are gonna have beautiful babies. It's really going to be okay. My father won't be happy but maybe it'll stop this war. Maybe his ego will drop some for his grandkid"

We walked out of my front door hand in hand. His father stood there in awe looking disapproving at our relationship.

"What do you think is going on here" he basically screamed at us.

"Well we have been seeing each other in hiding for basically almost a year and now she thinks she's pregnant"

He stood there in awe and rode off without another word.

"He's angry. He might disown me, but I love you and our family will live a full life with anything they want. It doesn't matter what he does I'm here with you and that all I need"

________________________________________________________________________________

This didn't turn out as I wanted it too but anyway

~K