#69

This one was an idea sent to me by Mrs_Mendes_YAS 
__________________________
Hayes was away touring around Los Angeles while I was here in North Carolina waiting patiently for him to get back. He was to be out there for two weeks we're only three day in.

"Hayes I miss you bunches how's the weather out there? Smoggy?"

"You know it Peyton. I really miss you." We were Skyping

"It's really dark where are you at?"

"I'm just sitting on the couch in the dark"

This seemed like a bogus idea but I had no idea. We talked for hours about love and life and futures like we always do. After we hung up I decided to go get some things at the store we needed for the house. I was out no longer than an hour or two. When I walked back in the house and unpacked stuff when there was some weird grunting and banging on the walls. My instinct told me to run but I walked slowly down the hall.

"I'm not gonna die today" I whispered to myself then a loud bang followed by a loud groan emitted from the bathroom. I slowly walked forward and Hayes saunters out of the bathroom holding his knee that was beginning to turn red.

"Oh god Peyton I was gonna surprise you super romantic like and be all suave but I banged my knee on the bathroom sink." We both turned around and saw the romantic candles set out all unlit.

"I'm just extremely happy your here right now"

"Me two. Now I've rented some sappy romantic movies and room smells like roses and the candles could be lit. What do ya say we have a quite romantic movie night"

"I wouldn't want it any other way baby"