🥄✨🍨

riley took her favorite spoon from the drawer and pulled out her icecream from the freezer.

"hello spoon," the tub of chocolate ice cream cooed.

"hiya ice," spoon said with suave.

riley walked over to the living room.

ice cream looked at spoon. "are you ready to make me yours daddy?"

"oh baby," spoon said. "i'm hard as stainless steel for you,"

"you won't be stainless after we're through," ice cream shot a cheeky wink at spoon.

riley plopped down and peeled off the ice cream lid. "oh my," ice cream blushed.

"you're so pretty baby," spoon said, admiring the frozen dairy product.

riley plunged her spoon inside the ice cream without hesitation.

"oh fuck," spoon moaned, getting his head in between ice's creamy chocolateness .

ice cream melted into spoon's embrace. "uhhh, daddy! take me!" the dairy product moaned.

"oh yeah baby get ready,"

riley pulled up her spoon from the tub. "oh fuck yeah!" ice cream whimpered as riley was eating.

"you taste delicious sweetheart," spoon said.

"thank you darling."

riley dug her spoon into the ice cream again.

"oh, scoop me!"

riley rolled up a ball of the ice cream. spoon and ice cream were drenched in passionate pleasure.

"yeah, you like that?" spoon whispered seductively.

"oh spoon, scoop me harder,"

"yeah baby!" spoon said as his metal dragged against the ice's cream.

"harder daddy! scoop me harder!!!" ice cried.

riley dug hard into the tub of ice cream.

"oh yes that's it!!! you're getting me close daddy, oh fuck!!!" at this point ice couldn't control the whimpers and moans as riley took another spoonful to her mouth.

"it feels so good," spoon said as the icecream melted off in riley's mouth.

riley slowly made another scoop. little did she know ice was close to the edge.

"of f-fuck! i'm close!!!" ice said.

"don't hold back baby!" spoon moaned as his hard metal grounded and dragged across ice's cream once again.

"o-o-oh fuck!!!!" ice finally fell over the edge. coming everywhere. the chocolate syrup squirted out like a volcano.

"ew tf," riley got up as she noticed the chocolate syrup (love juice) stained her shirt. she got up to get a tissue.

ice and spoon both panted heavily as they came down from their high. "that was amazing honey," ice said.

"i love you so much baby," spoon said, covered in syrup.

riley came back and put the spoon in her mouth and picked up the tub of worn out icecream. she walked over to the fridge and put ice back in the freezer.

she took the spoon out of her mouth. "see you again ;)" ice said.

"same time baby,"

riley took out another tub of ice cream.

"w-what?"

"hello spoon,"

"spoon?" ice said.

"i-ice. it's not what it looks like."

"what the fuck!? you're cheating on me with the strawberry bitch?!" ice gasped.

"language," strawberry commented.

"ice! i had no choice!"

"i never want to see you again, spoonly adams." riley started closing the fridge again.

"ice cioccalat! please!" the fridge door closed.

"so, how you've been?" strawberry had the audacity to ask.

riley went back to the living room.