🥄✨✨✨✨🍨

bOi i'm bacc***
_________________

the freezer didn't feel comfortable anymore with dead dairy inside it. how did it come to this?

*flashback oof*

"does this look good?" chocolate asks strawberry what she thinks about her new chocolate chips.

"very chic" strawberry giggled

"liar" ice laughed.

"oh my god can you two just marry each other already" mint chip spurs sarcastically.

"jealous that you don't have a bestfriend?" ice retorted with a smile on her face.

"pffffft as iffff, y'all just shove ur friendship up every bodies lid" mint chocolate chip said.

*end flashbacc*

they should've never broken up over a boy. the truth was after spoonly broke up with strawberry ice cream, he got together with ice. and strawberry tried to warn her that he was no good, but she wouldn't listen. she said she was being too possessive and to back off. they hadn't spoken since.

meanwhile, spoonly was put in the sink to wash later. he met with faucet.

"hey fauc"

"hey spoon, hows it going?"

"fine i-ugh!" a drop of water hit his face " still leaking?"

"yeah...sorry about that"

"no worries" 

_________________________________

ice was still crying in the freezer.

"i-i can't believe i let a fuckboy take away my bestfriend,"

"shhhhh it's okay baby gurl cookie doughs gotcha" cookie dough comforted ice.

the ice cubes in the ice tray next to them watched with sad eyes. they sung a lullaby to calm down ice chocolate. the ice cubes sing in perfect harmony like a church choir.

_________________________________

"so...what's new" faucet asked.

"strawberries dead,"

"what?!"

"she...melted...it was my fault i-"

"YOU MURDERER!! i was gonna confess to her today...i...i" suddenly faucet turned on and the sink started filing up

"uhhh, faucet? whatcha doing??" he said nervously.

faucet bent down and pulled up the sink plug. the water whirl-pooled down the drain.

"faucet! please! don't do this"

"you must atone for your crimes"

and with that. he was flushed down the sink. no traces left. the last thing was faucet's glowering, yet, desservant face at spoonly.

______________
(a/n): yeah idk where i'm going with this...lol