🥄✨✨✨🍨

(meanwhile in the fridge)

cookie dough watched as ice cream drowned in her own tears. "sis, it's not worth it," she claimed.

"but i thought we were soulmates, he scooped so deep...i think he hit my chocolate chips,"

"he's a fuckboi choc, that's their super power, illusions. pretending like you're their one and only when they got 30 chicks on the side, this is why i don't date anymore to be honest. i'm just focusing on bettering myself," said the woke™ cookie dough.

"you talk about it like you've been through it, have you?" cookie dough nodded.

"let me teach u shit, my child, i've seen it all,"

cookie dough shared her words of wisdom with ice, meanwhile strawberry was getting liquidy.

"don't die on me strawb" said spoon

"ugh, laisse moi tranquille. je peux enfin mourir."

"um what"

"i said ok,"

"let's just keep talking, so i know you're still alive,"

"fine,"

"favorite color?"

"beige"

"favorite flavor?"

"...really?"

"oh yikes sorry" the ice cream and spoon soon heard the footsteps of riley coming down the stairs.

"looks like you're gonna make it," spoon said optimistically. "right strawb?"

"strawb?"

she wasn't responding.

"oh no, please no,"

"strawberry,"

"oh riley, did you leave the ice cream out again? put it in the freezer before it melts, c'mon!"

riley took the tub of ice cream and put it back in the freezer, leaving spoonly to grief over his loss.

"c'mon ur gonna be late riley!" riley's mom calls from the car outside. riley rushes out the door.

spoonly's all alone now.

"oof, it's the strawberry bitch,"

"ice! manners!" mother cookie dough scolded.

they noticed strawberry wasn't responding.

"strawberry?"

"oh no," ice chocolate realized. chocolate milk tears ran down her face.

cookie dough held her in a consolidated embrace. "shshshshshshshhhhhhh it's okay! let it out"

and now both parties were grieving the loss, of strawberry ice cream.