+ chapter 10 +

a/n: Still more naughtiness ahead :x Hide your screens and shut the door.

+++

I watched from my exposed position as Kahlan brought out some of his toys. He laid them side by side on the bed, watching my face as I absorbed what they would be used for. The first was a slim white wand with two buttons on the side, which I recognized immediately as a vibrator. The second was a pair of padded cuffs connected by a short chain. I stared at them, wide-eyed. Kahlan picked up the cuffs, and moved behind me again.

"I'm going to show you just how desperate you can truly be for release," he said. He tapped my wrists, and I brought them immediately back behind my thighs. He cuffed them, and I was once again bound into my position. Unable to touch myself or him. I squirmed, whimpering. Why was I doing this to myself? Allowing myself to become needier and needier, the ache within me growing with every expert touch of his fingers. I knew that soon I would be absolute jelly in his hands, a quivering mess with nothing else in my brain but desire.

I couldn't wait.

"Have you used a vibrator before?" he said, once my hands were bound. He picked up the toy, clicking both the buttons to test that it was working. It buzzed to life, then its sound increased when the second button was pressed. He smiled at me from behind the buzzing tool, and I gulped nervously. I could only imagine what that would feel like pressed against my most intimate parts.

"I haven't," I said. His eyebrows shot up expectantly, and I caught myself. "I haven't, sir."

"Mmm, well then," he moved out of my sight again, back behind me. His fingers caressed my thighs, making me shiver. "This is going to be fun."

I heard the vibrator buzz to life and irrationally began to struggle, pulling at my cuffs and wriggling. Kahlan's hand pressed firmly against my lower back. "Keep your back arched, Lizbeth," he said. "I want to see that pretty, needy little pussy of yours."

I moaned into the bed sheet as I did as he commanded. He rubbed me first with his hand, a slow teasing motion that made me press my mouth against the coverlet. Then his hand left me, and the vibrator took his its place. I jerked at the stimulation, yelping as the powerful vibrations carried through my every nerve. My arms strained against the cuffs as my legs began to shake. It was too much. I was going to orgasm already.

"Oh god . . . Kahlan . . ." I moaned, breathing in sharply as my release seemed imminent. Then suddenly, it wasn't. He had removed the vibrator.

"Nooo," I whined sharply. "No, no, Kahlan please give me more!"

A swift spank made me yelp. I was unbearably frustrated, and made that obvious in the growl that quickly followed my cry. Kahlan laughed, and I heard the vibrator click off.

"What was that sound, miss?" he said. "Did you just snarl at me?"

"I want more," I demanded, completely irrational in my desire. "I need it Kahlan- Sir. Please."

"Naughty, demanding girls don't get release," he said calmly. "I think I'll just keep taking my time with you." He gave me another spank, so that I kicked my feet and whimpered in protest. "I'll keep you on the edge until you're truly crying for release."

The vibrator came to life, pressing into me again. I cried out at the pleasure, squirming and shuddering as it began to rocket me towards orgasm again. Just before I tipped over the edge, he pulled it away again. I wailed in frustration, bucking my hips and growling, "Kahlan! Please!"

"You keep growling, little girl," Kahlan said, disapproval in his voice. "That's very rude. Growl at me again and I'm bringing out the ruler to spank you with."

Spanked with a ruler by my professor. I would revisit that deliciously frightening scenario later. I bit my lip, struggling to control myself as he continued to torment me with the vibrator's touch. He denied me again, and again. His only commands were to remind me to arch my back, which was becoming increasingly difficult to maintain. My sex was unbearably swollen and sensitive to the slightest touches of the toy. My legs were shaking uncontrollably, and my moans had become animalistic cries, drawn out of me by every torturous touch. His last denial left me gasping, crying, my legs kicking as I babbled desperate pleas.

"Please sir, please sir, pleeease."

"Do you want to come, Lizbeth?" His voice was heavy, rough with lust.

"Yes, please sir!"

I heard the vibrator click to its higher setting, so when it pressed against me again I screamed, pressing my mouth into the bed and biting down in ecstasy. Then his fingers joined the toy, filling me tightly and thrusting, drawing sounds out of me that I hadn't known I was capable of making. He gave me my release at last as I screamed his name into the blankets, my body shaking and jumping until relief came.

I was barely aware as the vibrator switched off. I felt drunk, dizzy, absolutely intoxicated with pleasure and sensation. I heard a shuffle, and moved my head a bit to get a glance back at Kahlan. He had pulled off his jeans and tossed aside his Calvin Klein briefs. Oh god, he looked so good. I wiggled my hips hopefully, and this time he didn't resist me.

"God you look beautiful," he breathed. He uncuffed my hands at last, so I was free to scoot forward on the bed as he climbed behind me. His hand tangled up in my hair, pulling my face gently to the side as he pressed against me, then suddenly stopped.

"Shit," he said, sounding genuinely upset.

"What is it?" I asked softly.

"Condoms. I bought a pack earlier but I . . . they're still in my car."

I thought about it for a moment. Although my release had been achieved, I still ached for him. I wanted him inside me.

"I'm on birth control," I said. I had never stopped taking the pill after Jay and I broke up. It had become such a habit that I really hadn't even thought about it.

Kahlan rubbed at the base of my skull through my hair, a heavenly feeling. "Are you sure? I'm clean, but are you sure you're comfortable with this?"

I smiled, my eyes closed in bliss. I had never been more comfortable in life. "Yes, sir. I'm sure."

I knew he was smiling despite my eyes being closed. "I can't wait to take you, Liz." He trailed kisses down my back, still asserting his dominance with his firm hand on my head. I shivered under his affection, smiling at every gentle brush of his lips. His hands squeezed my tender cheeks, holding me as he began to press into me slowly. He moaned, so low and with such pleasure that it made my breathing quicken again. He felt exquisite inside me.

Hunching low over my back, he grasped one hand around my throat as he thrust into me. His rough breathing in my ear sent tingles down my spine. A gasp escaped him, and he said suddenly, tightly, "I want to come inside you, Liz."

Oh fuck yes. I pressed back against him eagerly and he groaned at my enthusiasm, his entire body tensing as he found release within me. Hot, sweaty, and heavy, he collapsed atop me and then rolled aside so I could breathe.

After several moments of our own tired panting, he glanced over at me and I at him.

"Wow," was all I could manage besides a tiny giggle. He smiled widely, reaching over to play with my mussed hair and softly kiss my forehead.

"This," he said, grinning mischievously, "Is going to be a fun secret to keep."

+++

a/n: Don't forget to leave a vote! It makes my day to know my work has been enjoyed ♡