+ chapter 18 +

A/N: I didn't think I had to give this warning, but here ya' go: there is ANAL in this chapter. If that's not your thing, totally fine! Maybe...don't.read.it. All comments of "ew," "but poop!", vomit emojis, and variations of "disgusting,nasty, etc" going forward are gonna get you automatically muted. Act like an adult ♡

Now back to your smut ♡

---

I flinched awake the next morning, both alarmed and confused. I was held, I was warm, and Charles was asleep at my feet. A familiar scent, somewhere between fading cologne and sweet, morning sweat surrounded me. The chest I lay on was snoring softly.

Kahlan had stayed the night. I was stunned. We hadn't even had sex. Wasn't spending the night supposed to be reserved for "lovey" relationships only? I didn't want to move, lest I break that peaceful moment and never be able to return. His shirt was partially unbuttoned, and at some point he had set his glasses on the coffee table, next to our empty wine glasses.

The exact opposite of what I had been afraid of was happening here. Kahlan had not left. He had not dropped me at the first sign of trouble. Not only that, but I was relieved that he hadn't. 

Was I actually falling for Kahlan Travis?

Maybe the better question was, was he falling for me?

I couldn't even let myself consider that. But I did let myself nap a little longer snuggled up against him. Finally, I felt him beginning to stir. He sighed heavily and stretched his arms, then relaxed them around me again. I peered up at him, wide-eyed.

"Good morning."

He smiled, sleepy-eyed. "Good morning." His fingers tangled in my hair. "You have a very comfortable couch."

"You have a very comfortable chest." He grinned widely, rubbing a hand over his face as he reached for his glasses. I sat myself up, internally mourning that comfortable chest I was leaving. "Are you hungry? I can make bacon and hash browns."

"I'm starving," I watched his dark eyes adjust behind his glasses, and then he quickly checked the time on his phone. "Oh. Crap. I'm supposed to be at work in an hour." He looked down at his clothes, quickly getting up off the couch. "These will be fine. Do you mind if I shower here?"

"No problem. It's right down the hall to your right."

He was already stripping his clothes off. His bare chest aroused something in me that made me want to rake my nails across it, claiming my territory like a cat. Except it isn't my territory. Stop thinking that way Liz.

He paused halfway to the bathroom, glancing back at me. He was wearing white Calvin Klein's and nothing else. He tweaked one eyebrow, and said, "Join me?"

Oh hell yes. I practically leapt up off the couch, much to his amusement. The combination of morning cuddles and steadily growing hunger were swiftly getting my heat up. He stopped me just outside the bathroom and slowly began to strip my clothes off. My shirt went first, and he kissed along my stomach and up to my breasts as he peeled it off me. Then my sweatpants, which he followed down with a trail of kisses. On his knees, he gripped my hips and his finger kneaded into my cheeks.

"You know, it's very hard not to say this is mine," he said. He gave me one sharp, playful spank, making me jump. "I'm not used to failing to claim a woman entirely." He stood, reached his arms behind me, and unhooked my bra. I gazed up at him, my breathe quickening as he massaged my breasts and flicked his fingers over my nipples.

"What are your intentions with me, Mr. Travis?" I said, partially playfully and partially serious. So he wanted to claim me too, did he?

"My intentions," he growled. "Are to bring you to your knees with your body having been pleasured in every possible way, and when I ask you to whom you belong, for you to respond without hesitation, "yours, sir." "

I swallowed hard. God damn, that's hot. It was also completely contrary to our agreement of what exactly this relationship was about. But I was really beginning to care less and less about that.

"I guess you'll have to work on pleasuring me in every possible way first," I said, feeling rather daring after having seen him on his knees. That feeling almost immediately dissipated as he clasped the back of my neck in his hands, that devilish eat-you-alive smile baring down at me.

"Oh-ho, a rather demanding girl today, aren't you?" He backed me into the bathroom, breaking eye contact only to turn on the shower. "Is that really what you want? Are you sure?"

Well god damn, I wasn't too sure now! He had a way of making the simplest things sound deliciously frightening. He saw my hesitation, and his grin spread wider.

"Face the wall," he said. "And pull down your panties."

I did as he said, turning around and then kicking my panties off from around my ankles. He didn't touch me, although I longed for him to. I could feel his eyes exploring up and down my entirely naked body and I shivered. Waiting was the most difficult part. It brought out the brat in me, that wanted to whine at him to just get on with it. But I didn't dare do that. I couldn't even imagine what tortures he would inflict if I dared to demand his touch.

"Lean forward, you can rest your face on the wall," he said, as the bathroom filled with steam. "And spread your cheeks for me."

Oooh. That made a blush light up my face immediately. I leaned forward, but hesitated before fulfilling his second command. Baring myself like that, in the light of day, felt so filthily intimate. He must have become impatient with my hesitating, because his hand quickly smacked across my ass. I yelped louder than I needed to, more in protest at the spanking than in pain.

"Do as I told you," he said. "Or I'll find a plug for that little hole and force it to stay open for me."

Part of me wanted to dare him to do it. The other part was absolutely despairing at my own masochism. Obedient at last, I grasped my cheeks in my hands and parted them. I heard him move, and out of the corner of my eyes I saw him go on his knees again.

"Keep holding yourself like that for me, Liz," he said. "Keep your back arched. Don't break your position."

I could only think that he had torture in store for me. In only a few seconds, I was proved right. His tongue began to rim me, sucking and licking where I had never expected anyone to willingly put their face. His hand reached up to toy with my clitoris and I began to moan, barely able to stand holding the position he had put me in. I was exposed, my skin taut beneath his tongue. My legs began to shake as I gasped with every firm lick. He paused, and I felt his face pull away a moment.

"Do you have lube?" he said. I somehow managed to shake my head. Words weren't quite a thing I was capable of at the moment. "What about Vaseline?"

"C-cabinet," I managed to get out. He got up, but I didn't dare break my position. He went to the medicine cabinet and withdrew the clear container of thick jelly.

"Get in the shower," he said, and I thankfully broke my exposed positioning to climb into the steamy stream of water. It felt fantastic, immediately warming my over-stimulated skin and soothing my muscles. He climbed in after me, setting the Vaseline on the little soap shelf.

"We're going to stretch you today, little girl," he said, his body slick and wet against mine as his hands explored me. "I'm going to claim you fully, and you're going to love every second."

+++

a/n: Sometimes my characters drive me crazy. Just admit how you feel Liz! D:

Don't forget to leave a vote if you've enjoyed!