Chapter 11 - Feelings

Ryder POV

I lay on top of my bed as I was going through Snapchat stories on my phone. I clicked on Ryan's and immediately felt my blood boil. I watch in shock as I see Cody cutting her thigh and stabbing it afterwards. Poppy's scream was the only thing I heard.

"Ryder? What are you watching?" My mother comes in my room and snatches my phone seeing the video.

She gasps. "Oh my! Do you know her?" She asks.

"Yes. She's my friend. I need to help her." I say, as I start putting on my shoes.

"Well, go! What are you waiting for! Bring her here after." She gives me back my phone and I run out my room going down the stairs. I run past my older sister as she eats pizza  from pizza box.

"Fag!" I yell at her.

"Hey!" She retorts.

I get in my car and speed my way towards school. I park my car once I get there. The hallways were empty and I make my way towards the gym. The sound of cries fill my ears as I open the gym doors revealing Poppy sitting down on a chair, half-naked. Good thing the lights were off or else she would've of seen my tomato colored cheeks.

I run towards her to see her eyes closed. "Poppy?" I ask. Her eyes fly open and she cries.

"Ryder? What are y-you d-doing here?" She stutters.

"Don't worry about it." I say. I look at her thigh to see the stab. Without thinking, I take off my shirt and wrap it around her thigh, leaving me shirtless. I saw her hands behind her back and see that her hands are tied together. I untie them.

"R-Ryder. You s-should stop c-coming to m-my r-r-rescue.." I hear her trail off. I look at her to see her eyes closed.

"Poppy?" I pat her cheek gently. "Penelope?" I ask. I start freaking out and pick her up bridal style. I feel a chill go through my spin as I felt her body next to my chest. I ignore it and run to my car, putting her in the backseat.

I speed through the road back to my house. I park my car in the driveway and knock on the door. Alison, my older sister opens the door and gasps.

"Is this her? The girl mom was talking about?" She asks.

"Yes. Now move." I say.

"She's so pretty!" Alison exclaims.

I roll my eyes. "Nice observing skills Sherlock." I said.

Alison was right. Super right. Poppy was gorgeous and I'm starting to have feelings for her. I've never felt this way before. This was all new to me.

"Mom!" I yell. My mother comes from the kitchen.

"Sit her here dear." She says, pointing to the couch. My mom's a nurse so she knows what she's doing.

I lay Poppy on the couch and watch as her chest rises up and down slowly. It's then I realize that she was wearing barley any clothes.

I blush. Yeah, Ryder the the bad boy blushing because a girl is wearing barely any clothes!

Well, if I were to be honest, I've never kissed a girl. Hugged a girl. Been friends with girl. But does my sister and mom count?

Everyone just got me the reputation of the bad boy and player because of the way I looked. I know I'm good looking, but still. I also never had a girlfriend and never had the feeling of love.

So, everything about me is virgin. My lips and my..um...pickle.

My mom comes in the living room with her aid box. "Ryder, what's her name?" My mom asks me.