Announcements

Yeah!! Two chapters in one day!! Please, please vote, comment, fan, whatever!! Enjoy!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Okay students,” our principal Mrs. Summer announced. We are at the gym right now, because of some announcements Mrs. Summer is going to give us.

“I guess some of you know this already,” she continued.

“I bet this is about our short vacation!” Kath whispered.

“Yeah...” I giggled.

“All the teachers are going to have a 2 day teachers meeting, which will start this Monday and will obviously end in Tuesday. So, you’ll have no classes until then.”

The gym erupted with cheers.

“But that’s not all, due to your hard work and cooperation to this school, the teachers and I have decided that you need a short vacation to rest. And since you will not have classes this Monday and Tuesday, we decided to extend it until Friday.” Mrs. Summer continued.

The whole gymnasium erupted again, only now, two times louder!

“Now, before we all get deaf, I would now dismiss you all. Have a great week, and hope that you’re week will be bountiful.”

“You got that right, Mrs. Summer!” Kath squealed.

“No classes, no classes, no classes,” I sang at the top of my lungs.

“I know, I know!!! We’ll make a list of things that we’re gonna do for the whole week,” Kath suggested

“Yeah, like we can go shopping,” I replied happily

“That sounds good, and after that we’ll go to the zoo!” Kath said contentedly.

And that is why we are best friends

When we reached our flat, of course, the first thing we did was making a list of things to do, something you guys call a to-do-list? Or bucket list? Whatever! and here it goes…

‘Sharon and Kath’s ecstatic and exultant to do catalog’

1.   Shop till you drop (or what we like to call shopping)

2.   Picture taking with the animals (or what we usually call visiting the zoo)

3.   Cooking scrumptious chow (or what we chiefly call cooking food)

4.   Slumber party (grabs the bed sheet from the room and put it in the living room and voila! SLEEPOVER)

5.   We don’t actually know yet (so embarrassing, but we’ll let you know as soon as we know)

And that are the stuff we do

EVERY.

SINGLE.

DAY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like it??!! If you do, thank you so much!! If not, then I hope you will understand :D please suggest this story to your friends if you like it!! thanks!! Please, no copying!! this is copyrighted to me!! so, if you think I have gotten this idea from someone else, it is a no! I made this out of my ideas!! So, thanks again!

Love,

-Sharona! ♥