A little bit of revenge (filler chapter)

Getting to know 1D

chapter 3- a little bit of revenge

Hello everyone! Another chapter for you to enjoy! Nothing really much happened here, but I hope ya'll still like it! This chapter is dedicated to Katharina! She has a wattpad account but I don't know what! So, Kath, if you're reading this, please comment your username!! And yep, she's that Kath!! Thanks..

And to all readers: thank you all so much for putting effort to read this! Please comment, vote, and whatever!! It's never too late! So, the moment you guys have been waiting for!! The 3rd chapter!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

It's only been yesterday when Mrs. Summer announced our short vacation, and we have 4 and 1 'i don't know yet' tasks to accomplish!! But in the morning, I get really lazy. Now, I'm still in my bed, and I think I'm still dreaming.. I'm not sure... I was about to fall back to dreamland when...

"Sharon Davis! Get your lazy butt off the bed!! We have to go shopping!! Now, get your clothes and take a shower this instant!"

I quickly get off of bed. I really can't understand how she can make me wake up so easily, but when I try to wake her up, it'll be at least 20 minutes...

Sighing, I get my towel from our walk-in-cabinet and got to the shower.

I most definitely love showers. They are so warm that it can make you wake up if your still sleepy.

I let that warm water slide across my body and unto the tiles, there is just one word to describe it: refreshing!

After shampooing my hair and other stuff that needs to be done, I got out of the bathroom and chose my clothes for the day. Me to my clothes are just like the ice cream to it's cone... But me and Kath are definitely way more close than that.. We are like unseparabe. Well, I came out of the walk-in-cabinet with my skinny jeans, and my large sweat shirt. Well, it's not like we're going anywhere special. So, who cares. I noticed that Kath was not yet out of the bathroom, so time to do a little revenge! Revenge? You might ask? Oh well, she woke me up pretty early and I noticed that she was holding her laughter, so this is why I'm planning on a little revenge! Hahaha...

Katharina's POV (at last)

I woke up to the alarm of my phone! Urgghh! I hate alarms. Hey, why did I set up my alarm, anyways? I check my phone:

shop-till-you-drop with Sharon

Oh yeah! I forgot... Well, it is a little unfair to wake up all alone, while sweet little Sharon's still sleeping... Wakie wakie Sharon..haha.. I know she hates being waken up, but when I do it, I don't know, she just seems to follow.. Weird! Oh well, here goes nothing...

"Sharon Davis! Get your lazy butt off the bed!! We have to go shopping!! Now, get your clothes and take a shower this instant!"

Hahaha!! I bit my cheek from the inside from laughing so hard..

She immediately got out of bed and went to the walk-in-cabinet probably to get her towel. I went to the walk-in-cabinet too when she went to the bathroom to get my towel! I quickly went to the other bathroom and started cleaning myself. I washed my body thoroughly, and wrapped my towel around my body. I don't know why I'm so long at taking showers... But, oh well, who cares? Right?

I quickly got out of the bathroom, but...

It's too quiet! Hmmm... Something's not right, and there is only one explanation for this!!!

"Boo!"

I jumped from the floor. Oh was I shocked! Then there was a white flash.. Oh no, she did NOT!!!

"Hahahahahahahaha!!!!" Sharon laughed from behind me.

Oh my god! She did it!!

I am so gonna kill her...

"Give me the camera! Now!"

"No-o-o!" she replied in between laughs falling to the floor letting her happiness overtake her.

"And why not?" I asked, scared of what she might do with it.

"You should've seen your face!! Hahahaha!! You were like you saw a ghost!! Hahahaha"

Oh No!!

"Why did you do that?" I screamed trying to get the camera from her hands.

"Oh, just a little revenge for trying to wake me up!"

I shouln't have woken her up!!

"And what are you planning to do with that?"

"Oh, nothing.. Just keeping it in my files, and maybe someday I might use it somehow!"

"You cannot be serious!"

"Oh, I am, I am!"

"Sharon Davis!!"

"haha...it's just a joke! Of course not. You're my best friend!" she said sweetly.

For a second there, I was so scared she might actually put it somewhere..

But I know her too well...

"Thanks.." I knew she wouldn't blackmail me

I sighed in relief..

"Now where's breakfast?" I said, hungrily

"Hopefully, in the fridge," she said sarcastically

"Oh, right!" I said a little embarassed.

"C'mon! We need to hurry up!" she said.

So we went down to eat, and waited on what this day has in store for us...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you guys like it??!! Well, not much happened. But in the next chapter, there'll be exciting stuff

:)

So, ta ta

Don't forget to

Vomment!!

Yeah!! That's the new word I learnes.. It's a combination between vote and comment!! Get it :)