Who are These People?

Getting to know 1D

Chapter 5 - Who Are These People?

(a/n) hello!! What's up?! It's past 10 in the night now, and I'm encoding this in my cellphone... I'll probably upload this tomorrow or the next day which means now for you. LOL.. I wrote this is the 9th of July, but I'm not sure when you'll read this... Well, okay

Vote! Fan! And Comment! Pleassseee!!!! Just pleasssee!! Thanks :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's going on?"

Hmmm... That's weird. This place is usually not crowded. But why?

"hey! What's going on out there?" sharon asked me.

Wow.. Why are they running?

"It looks like there's a sale in the mall," Sharon laughed

"Haha... I doubt it though! The mall's a few blocks away, but surprisingly they're here.."

I wonder what's going on...

It looks like they're chasing someone..

"Oh well, let's check it out! We can take the other street to be in front of them!!"

"Come on!! My curiosity's eating me!"

And, as you might've guess, we were racing down the road to the other street.

There's nothing team Kath and Sharon wouldn't know! LOL.. Just kidding!

"Wow! This is quite something eh?" Sharon said from behind me, as she tried to recompose herself.

"Yeah! Hey they're heading here! Hide! Quick! Before they step on us like were bunch of leaves," I suggested, while being serious and at the same time trying to hold my laughter

We hid behind a rubbish bin that was found nearby.

Soon, voices were heard...

"Shhh.. Listen," Sharon whispered.

"I'm listening..." I whispered back.

You know, it seems kinda funny! The way we are scrouching behind this rubbish bin! I'm sure if you were in our situation, you would be thinking the same thing..

"Lads, faster! They're catching up!" someone nearby said while catching his breathe...

Wait! Maybe they are the ones who are being chased!

Wait! Lads? So, that means they're men?!

Oh my God! Maybe they're some serial killers chased by cops!

"We got to hide somewhere!" another voice said

"Come on! Let's hide behind that rubbish bin!" another one said

Wait...What?!?! Are they referring to this rubbish bin?!?

Please don't!! We are not yet ready to be killed by you gangsters! We're just innocent-

"Kath! I am almost positive that they're heading here!" Sharon said, interrupting my earlier thoughts..

~That frightening moment when you know that someone is near you, but can't see them~

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as something dark appeared around us...

I heard Sharon screaming too but I could barely hear it due to my mini heart attack!!

Sharons POV

I am soooo scared... Kath and I are behind this rubbish bin (thanks God it's big) and we're sweating like there's no tomorrow. I heard some noises outside, but could barely focus on it, because I can almost swear that my heartbeat can be heard within the next 100 miles..

I heard footsteps running and a voice that said "Come on! Let's hide behind tha rubbish bin!"

Oh thank God we're not hiding behind a---

Wait?!?!?! We are hiding behind a rubbsih bin!! Oh no!! But do they mean this rubbish bin? Surely there got to be more rubbish bins around here, right?

Oh no, those footsteps are getting louder and louder..!

"Kath! I am almost positive that they're heading here!" I said to Kath once the footsteps got louder again...

I was about to look out of the bin when...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I shouted so loudly, my eardrums would've crack..

No jokes now Sharon!!! Someone's about to kill you and your best friend and then you're joking around!

I heard Kath scream too...

"Please don't kill ---"

Wait, are they screaming too?!??

Are they calling for their gang members to bring us to their evil lair? LOL.. Hahaa

Wait?! Am I joking again? Urghh! This habit's got to stop!

Wait?! Why do I always say wait?! I don't know, but...

Why do their screams sound like they are the ones afraid and not us!

What is going on? Who are these people? And someone please help us!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(a/n) who do you think they met?

If I get at least one or two more votes or fans in this story, I'll upload it as soon as possible!! I can even update this tomorrow! Thanks :D

VOTE! FAN! READ! And please tell me what you think ;)

<3