New Species! Introducing, SharpWings!

Yeet!

Welcome to the SharpWing page! Here you can find all the info on SharpWings!

Existing SharpWings
The miscellaneous one above.^^
That's it!

Habitation
SharpWings live in a mountain range called The Blades, on the lost continent. Only rarely will one venture off into Pyrrhia. They like these mountains because of the high concentration of metal there; the raw ore attracting the instinct to be around it found in all SharpWings.

Diet
SharpWings can eat meat and vegetation, though this doesn't stop any hunger they may have. Instead, they eat raw metal ores. This helps early on in dragonets in the hardening of their metallic scales. Gemstones provide nothing other than a toothache for those stupid enough to try them. Currently, there is a metal shortage in The Blades, and the dragons there are reduced to eating lead ore; a sour, foul tasting metal that barely provides any nutritional value. They are sending dragons to Pyrrhia in the hopes of finding some metal to rebuild their civilization.

Description
SharpWings have silver-ish gray-ish scales, though this depends on what they have last eaten.
Ex: Eaten lead= lead colored tinted upper scales
Eaten gold: Slightly golden tint to upper scales.
Their horns, wing talons, and tails are based off what blade they are based off.
Ex: Dagger: dagger like horns on head, wings, and tail.
All SharpWings have the same scale pattern above.
Their eyes are a complete silver with a white pupil.

Powers
Like most dragons, SharpWings exhale fire. They have their talons and blade like horns to attack and defend with. They have spikes down their backs that stick up if threatened. One thing they can do that others can't is shoot their own blood out of their eyes. Their blood is like mercury, quick silver, and is extremely poisonous if consumed. They tend to shoot for and open mouth, wound, or eye if provoked.

Are SharpWings an open species?
Sadly, no. They are closed and belong to me.

How can I get one??
I plan to have an egg raffle sooner or later...

Stay frosty mis amigos.