IdEaS

This was copied and pasted from Amino where I wrote it so don't be surprised if there are typos eVeRyWhErE.

*please imagine this in a deep and charming voice* (or like the Fnaf 6 cassette dude. I guess that works too) {also anything that is a jumble of letters is classified}

HrbdJrbfbS Log 1-

   The technicians here at HrjdFjsb have truly created a miracle. Life, artificial, yet natural. Strange creatures of circuit and chrome that behave as if they were born, but still have the intellect to understand that humanity poses no threat to their survival.

   They possess a greater ability just yet, for they can change shape at the will of small microchips. This technology is still too advanced for my understanding, yet I managed to get a little scrap of info from the technicians. Supposedly the metal is aided by a device to either duplicate or destroy circuits, depending on the animal DNA located in a specific chip. While the chips are generally harder to manufacture, the beings themselves can easily be created with many different basic forms. Some can even be familiars; I once got a glimpse of what looked like a house cat, plated in chrome and dazzling to the eyes.

   The most peculiar thing of all, though, is that we did not name them. Rather, the Prototype dubbed them the WereWorkx.

End log-

So that's my idea for a species! If you read all this, I congratulate you; I get carried away and sometimes write a whole book.

Please vote on whether you'd like to see this become a reality! Because typically when there's a demand, I get off my butt and do it.

Its not because of stress or anything oH nO

Oh, and have some design art for other people:

K, that's it

K, that's it. IM WORKING ON PAYMENTS I SWEAR.

~ Hoarfrost826