The T.A.O.F.F.C's First Official Appearance

The war back in the present was going hard, and our heroes are having a difficult time. We now look at 2 TV show host that haven't done that much yet.

Fantastic Creeps And Where To Find Them

"Well Bob, we are the only show that is dumb enough to be airing at a time like this. But the good news is our ratings are gonna go really high up!" Steve Harvey said.

"Steve, I'm tired of always sitting around and doing nothing at times like these. For some reason we were in a war with Zombie Hitler that started 25 years ago and literally nobody gave a crap. I now have a second chance to do the right thing." Bob said.

"How do you even plan on helping?" Steve asked.

"I'm gonna use my old baseball bat. I was the star hitter back in my college days you know." Bob said.

"Well you heard it here first folks. Bob Bobertson has given up on life and is now about to commit suicide." Steve Harvey said to the camera.

"If you knew what was going on in my head, you would agree with me. Now come on, you're gonna help me." Bob said.

Bob, Steve Harvey, and the camera guy get in the van and head over to Donald Trumps backyard.

T.A.O.F

Mario, Bear, and Timo, the last survivors from T.A.O.F, jump out of a time rift and land in front of a abandoned warehouse.

"This place looks disgusting." Timo said.

"Deal with it. We are now inter-dimensional  criminals, so if you wanna not go to prison, you better get used to it." Mario said.

T.A.O.F walks into the abandoned warehouse, only to find people already in there!

"Listen up, we are taking this place over. You guys can either follow us, or get outta out way." Mario said.

"Oh hey, welcome to our home that we made for you. My name is Brad and I'm the leader of The Axis Of Felonies Fan Club. We are huge fans of your work."

"Wait? How is there a fan club for us if we've never been able to say anything about it here on earth?" Mario asked.

"We follow your bear on instagram." Brad said.

"Wait, how does Bear have an instagram?" Timo asked.

It was then that moment when everyone had an hour long conversation about how Bear was never a bear, but a regular guy that's zipper broke off of his Bear suit. He then after time caught a really bad cold, so he sounds like a bear. If he comes out of the suit, there will be an oxygen overload that will destroy his body. So he is cursed to be a bear for the rest of his life.......

"Wow, that's sad." Timo said.

"Hold up, I just now realized something. If you guys are our fan club, does that make me your leader?" Mario asked.

"Yeah, I guess it does." Brad said.

"Oh this is gonna be fun..." Mario replied with a sinister grin on his face.

Meanwhile at Donald Trumps backyard

"This is it Steve. Once we walk in there, our lives will forever change." Bob said.

"Wait, I never agreed to go with you!" Steve told him.

"But Steve, if you're not gonna do it for me, do it for the ratings." Bob said.

"Fine, but only for the ratings." Steve said.

Bob and Steve walk over to Donald and Tim to tell them that they are going to help.

"Why hello Mr. President. We are two tv show host here to help in the war." Bob said.

"Okay, just remember to make America great again." Donald said.

"We're doomed." Tim said.

Bob and Steve walk out there, totally confused about what to do.

"Okay Steve, let's kick some zombie butt!" Bob said.

Immediately after Bob said that, a zombie came out of nowhere and bit his hand off!

"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED TO ME?!?!?!" Bob shouted.

"It looks like the zombie came and bit your whole left hand off." Steve replied.

"OH WELL THANKS CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!" Bob shouted.

"So............do you want a bandaid or something?" Steve asked.

"OH YEAH, SURE! BECAUSE A BANDAID IS GONNA HELP MY HAND!" Bob told him.

"Oh I wasn't talking about your hand. You have a little cut on your forehead that might lead to an infection." Steve said.

"Just forget it. It's not like I just so happened to be left handed, and now my swing is gonna suck so we might as well just give up and die." Bob said.

"Well, we might be able to grab some duct tape and attach the bat to your left arm." Steve suggested.

A few minutes later...

"Well, I can't believe I have a bat taped to my arm." Bob said.

"And I can't believe how far our ratings have gone up! Now get out there and fight!" Steve said.

Bob walks out into the war, only to see a bald guy with a diaper getting dog piled by a VERY obese zombie.

"Don't worry bald guy, I'll save you!" Bob said.

Bob basically went over there and beat the zombie until it looked like moms spaghetti.

"Wow, thanks! What's your name?" Mighty Marcus asked.

"Call me.....Bat Bob..." Bob said mysteriously.

After a few hours, the zombies turned around out of nowhere and started repeating "All hail T.A.O.F.".

"What in America are all of these nittwits doing?" Frank asked.

Out of nowhere, all of T.A.O.F and T.A.O.F.F.C came out to make an announcement.

"Attention everyone. My name is Marcus and we have the zombies under our control. Surrender now or face the painful punishment of death." Mario said.

"Wait, I thought your name was Mario." Brad said.

"Don't push it kid." Mario replied.

"Hey scumbag, we aren't surrendering." Donald said.

"Then die." Mario said.

To make a long story short, the Merican Power Rangers, the elite team/force, Donald Trump, Tim, Bat Bob, Steve Harvey, and the camera guy everyone forgot was there, fought back as long as they could and eventually escaped. They are now all wanted criminals in a world that has been ruined by an 18 year old and his gang.

You know the drill by now. Come back next time to see what happens on The Limboverse Time Rift....