1

I sighed. My home base was being invaded by aliens.

"Now (y/n), say hello to your new brother, Daichi" my mom whispered to me.

"Hi" I unenthusiastically said.

"Hi, (y/n)" he smiled.

What a fake smile. He hated this as much as me.

"You should get to know each other well. Meanwhile, we'll..." My mom and dad smiled at each other.

Yeah, yeah, you'll be all lovey dovey and kiss or whatever, I wanted to say.
I really didn't need to see that, so I left along with Daichi.

I was about to go inside my room, but Daichi stopped me.
"Wait, (y/n). Don't you, uh, want to talk some more?"

"About what?" I coldly stared at him.

"I don't know, just about anything..."

"If that's all you wanted to say, then I'm going in my room. Don't bother me" I slammed the door of my room on his face.

I sighed again. The place that used to be empty and where I could do whatever I want, was nowhere to be found now. Just a bit more, I told myself. Just a bit more till I graduated high school. Then I would go to college and stay at a dorm or somewhere else, so I wouldn't have to come back to this miserable place.

Really, I hated it. But when I get older, I'll be able to do what I want. When I get older, I could date whoever I want without my parents criticizing me. I would break away from them, and that would be so nice. Since there are still people who don't agree with same sex relationships like my mom and..."new dad". And I bet Daichi was just like them.

It was nice before. Although my mom didn't agree with those kind of relationships, because she was always working she came home late and I didn't see her much. But now it's different. I really wasn't close to my mom, and especially not now to my new dad. Don't even get me started on Daichi.

What should I do, I really don't know if I can deal with this....At times like these, I should go to Akari's house. She always made me feel better. So that's what I did.

My mom who was a bit surprised at how fast I left the house actually didn't really care that much so it was fine.

"Akariiiii" I whined.

"I'm guessing it's about your step father and brother" she opened the door to her house, letting me in.

"Yeah...."

"I'll get the snacks"

"Thank you" I grinned.

While she was in the kitchen, I went to her room upstairs. At times like these, curiosity got the better of me. I wonder if she has a p*rn stash. I don't know about you, but I- (not gonna finish that sentence)

I looked under the bed. Nothing. Hm, maybe in her drawers then? Lol, if I'm lucky I'll even-
Ah.

My guess turned out to be correct. The first drawer I opened had a book in it. Taking it out, I flipped through the pages. Isn't this-?

Akari dropped the bag of chips. How did she get here so fast?

"T...that's...." She looked frightened.

In my hands was a girl x girl book showing pictures of girls kissing. Nice.

(A/N: my updating schedule will be messed up because of school, but I'll still update. I already finished writing two stories after all, and I'll finish this one too. In the meantime, I would appreciate it if you voted and commented, it gives me motivation)