Chapter 4❤️

Later That Night...
It was almost 9 now and we were still working on the work. Justin gave me his number just incase if you wanted to know. His parents are home but haven't noticed me. Then we finally finished our papers and put them away. I started packing up when I felt Justin's hand grip on to mine again. I looked back at him and saw him smiling. Justin smiling? At me? Why me? Then he hugged me. I hugged him back and I never wanted to let go. It felt like I needed him, or I would be a mess. After our hug, I picked up my bag and justin escorted me downstairs, making sure his parents wouldn't see. We walked outside and I started walking down his driveway.
Justin: see you tomorrow!
I giggled and kept walking to my house.
Justin POV
As I watched Dani turn around the corner, i felt amazing. She was everything. Now seeing this side of her, I regret everything. This may sound corny, but I love her, so much...
Danielle POV
I got to my house and walked in. My mom saw me and hugged me.
Mom: so how was tutoring?
Dani: it was great actually
Mom: get all of your work done?
Dani: yeah!
Mom: I bet your tired
Dani: I sure am
Mom: go get some rest
I walked upstairs and laid in my bed. I was so exhausted. I fell asleep slowly...

I woke up to my phone going off. I grabbed it and saw Justin was calling me. I answered and justin sounded very tired.
Justin: how'd you sleep?
Dani: fine I guess, so what's up?
Justin: well you left your notebook here.
NO. Not that notebook. This better be a dream. That notebook had literally all of my secrets in it. I'm gonna die if justin reads it.
Dani: did you go snooping in it?
Justin: no, I just put it in my bag so I can bring it to you at school.
Dani: oh, thanks
Justin: I'll see you later
Dani: okay, bye
I put my phone down and let out a sigh of relief. I threw on a sweatshirt that was like a dress on me and some simple jean shorts. I went in the bathroom and got ready. I was still exhausted so I felt like laying back down and sleeping. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my bag. I walked downstairs and my mom didn't notice me so I just walked to school. I arrived shortly and walked to my locker. I put my stuff up in my locker and it was very odd because it was 7 in the morning and nobody else was at school. I walked to the teacher and he wasn't in the room at the time. His stuff was there so he was at school. I sat down at my desk and pulled our morning work out. He had the answer key on the board so I just copied it down. I put it back in my binder and put it back in my bag. I went up to the teachers desk and he had a rolling chair so I sat in it and started messing with the height. I got a bit to crazy with it and started laughing like crazy. I started rolling around the whole classroom like an idiot. I heard the door open and I immediately stopped. The teacher saw me and laughed.
Dani: uh hi
Teacher: please bring back my chair
I hopped off and rolled the chair back. Then I sat back down in it. The teacher talked to me about everything and I got to understand it more. It was probably 7:45 when we got done and school started at 8:30. What the heck am I gonna do in the next 45 minutes?