Chapter 12❤️

Dani: you know, we really shouldn't just do that for a dare..
My eyes grew big at what she said.
Justin: yeah..
Dani: we both like each other, so why not?
Justin: well I don't like the idea of friends being in a relationship like that, I feel like we would have to be dating..
Dani: well okay
Justin: will you go out with me?
Dani: (giggles) hell yeah
Then I kissed her again. Dani straddled my lap without breaking the kiss. Slowly but surely it turned into a makeout. I put my hand on her lower back and started going a bit lower. Dani grabbed my hand and put it on the bed. She giggled but didn't break the kiss. I thought for a second and then went down from her lips to her neck.
Dani: damn justin..
I giggled against her neck but continued. I found her sweet spot and started sucking on it.
Dani: hmmm...
Before she could moan more I got to her lips. After about another minute Dani pulled away. I looked her deep in the eyes and something caught my eye. Dani's mom was right behind Dani leaning against the wall.
Justin: d-Dani... behind you...
Dani got off of me and saw her mom.
Dani: oh shoot, uh mom it's not what it looks like..
DM: so, this is the guy you have been telling me about, huh?
Dani: y-yeah..
Dani's mom sat down next to me and shook my hand.
DM: if you wanna do that in this house, keep it down please..
I nodded my head and she left the room. I grabbed the blanket and pulled it up on both of us.
Dani: it is way too hot in here
Justin: ugh I know..
I took off my shirt and so did Dani (she had a bra on don't worry people's). Dani laid her head in the crook of my neck. I slowly ran my fingers through her hair as she fell asleep. She was so cute. Then I fell asleep...

I woke up to a knock on the door. I groaned and ignored it.
DM: Justin! Dani! Wake up!
Dani woke up and got up to go to the door. She opened it up as I still sat on her bed.
Dani: we are up
DM: good, would you guys like anything to eat?
Dani looked at me and I shook my head  no.
Dani: no we are fine
DM: okay if you say so..
Dani closed the door and walked back to me. She pulled me off the bed so we were now face to face.
Dani: today's the big test, you know that right?
Justin: uh yeah..
Dani: we didn't even study!
Justin: i don't care about my grades
Dani: eh, true
We got dressed and grabbed our backpacks. We walked downstairs and out the door. We walked to school and got there shortly. I went to my locker and put all of my stuff up. Then the mean girls came up to me.
Ambrie: Are you and Dani dating yet?
I closed my locker and walked away from them. I walked into class and sat down putting my bag in the empty seat next to me. Dani walked in and sat down next to me.
Dani: so, do we keep it lowkey or what?
Justin: that's up to you
Dani: well I wanna be open about it, but I'm afraid people will make fun of me
Justin: if they do, I'll beat them up
Dani: okay, if you say so
Then the mean girls came and sat in front of us again.
Stephanie: Are you guys dating?
Jaylen: steph, of course  they are dating
Ariana: but they said they weren't
Ambrie: I think they are
Jaylen: because they are! For proof, look at the hickey on Dani's neck!
"Oh shoot.." I mumbled to myself.
Dani: guys it's not a hickey
Ariana: I know what hickeys look like sweetie, that's definitely a hickey
Stephanie: did you two have that much fun last night?