Chaptur 18: Endings

Author's POV

The only thing heard inside the room was laughter, as the brunette-headed, blue-eyed boy read over what he had created.

"I have created an empire. No one can rival me!"

The comments in the page filled his head, the people shaking their heads at his misdemeanor, his jokes, his hilarity. Pure comedy.

All he could do was laugh at the comments. But he wasn't feeling queasy about that. That is to say, he was feeling queasy, but only because of what he'd have to do afterwards.

With a cold smile on his face, he typed out his last message to his dear readers.

"Hello friends. I am sad to say that the time has come. The time has come to stop the story. It was good while it lasted, and I saw many new and interesting people while working on this crack fic. But alas, all good things must come to a close. It's been ongoing for a good, strong two years, but I'm finally done. Goodbye, dearest readers."

And with the final word typed, the author could only smile wider, warmer than before, as tears dropped off his cheeks to the keyboard, he signed off, ready to write more.

But he couldn't just leave his readers without an ending, could he? He could. Leave it up to the reader as to what happens. But where the fun in that?

Ah yes, dear reader. He left me with his parting message. To tell you what happened at the end of their long journey through high school. Now, if you'd rather leave the story open, you may want to skip this part.

There is a happy ending. Eren and Armin end up happily, married at the young ages of twenty-one. They grew up, and adopted two children, naming them Satan and Crusty Boy.

There is also a somewhat happy ending for Levi and Erwin and Shrek. They all ended up in a relationship together. Sadly, though, they all died in a car crash, on their way to pick up the daughter they had adopted, bickering over who was going to be the best father. A bittersweet ending for a bittersweet couple.

And Keith and Lance? Well, they ended up going into space to save the universe, while flying giant space cats. Kinda cool, if you think about it. When they returned home, they immediately moved in together. Adorable.

And the author? He learned about himself while writing this. He learned that he hated being called a girl, and hated the fact that he had a girl name, and hated that he had traditionally girl body parts. He learned that he liked being called Kai, and "he", not the Other Name and "she". He learned that he loved seeing people react to jokes, and people reacting in general. He learned that he loved to write out stories so awful, only Satan himself could have made them.

And he learned that being honest, and telling people his heart isn't in this story anymore is for the best.

Thank you, for sticking with me for so long. Thank you so much for the support. And thank you for making it to the end. With lots of love, I bid you adieu. <3