Upside down

No ones POV

It had been a bad weekend for Lucy.She came down with a terrible cold and was put on bed rest. It was now Monday and Lucy felt much better. She knew that her team was supposed to be going on a job today so she got dressed as fast as she could and made her way to the guild.

Lucy walked into the guild looking around for her teammates. "If your looking for Natsu,Gray,Erza,and Happy they left really early this morning." Lucy looked over and saw Mira cleaning a dish.

"Man this sucks I really need some rent money." Lucy whines as she sat down across from her white haired friend. "You could take an easy job off the board. Believe it or not the easy ones pay pretty good these days." "That's a great idea thanks Mira." Mira smiled at Lucy who made her way over to the request board.

Lucy stared at the request board looking for a job. Most of the easy ones payed big,but not big enough to pay her rent. Then a certain flier caught her eye. "Please help our village. We would like a wizard to slay 50 monsters that terrorize our forests. They are very weak monsters with barley any magical energy. The reward for your success will be 200,000,000 J. Please send help soon thank you.
Signed,the mayor of Fromy." (A/n: I totally made up that name for the story.)

Lucy's eyes beamed with happinesses as she read the flier. She took the paper of the board and showed it to Mira.

"I want to go on this job tomorrow please." "Of course let me make a copy of it really quick and then it's all yours." Mira walked over the the scanning lacrima and scanned the request. She then handed it to Lucy who went to pack for her trip.

Time Skip

It was the morning and Lucy was walking to the town Fromy which was 45 minute walk west of Magnolia. Lucy went  straight to the mayor's house where she was given more information on the monsters.

"It's very important that you beat every one of them. My citizens only have enough magic to set up a repelling barrier. Even with this barrier they still live in fear of these monsters." Lucy's nodded at the mayor's instructions and headed the forest.

Upon entering she summoned Leo and Virgo as well. "Alright guys I'm gonna need all your help." Lucy placed Leo's key to her chest ."You got it." "As you wish princess." Leo and Virgo both spoke together and as they did a light that shone like stars glowed around Lucy and revealed her star dress when the cleared. The first monster appeared from behind the trees it was as tall as Elfman during a full body takeover . Lucy stood strong and started attacking along side her spirits.
One after the other the monsters all came and fell at the hands of the three. "Good job guys way two to go." Lucy felt like she could battle a hundred more of them. Finally she had beaten the forty-ninth monster and was awaiting the arrival of the last one. She heard the loud footsteps of the last monster as it approached,but she sensed something different about this one.

There was an immense source of magical power coming from the monster. The monster roared causing everything around it to stir. Lucy stared up at it with fear in her eyes,but the fear soon faded into determination. "Ready guys?" "Of course beautiful." Lucy sweat dropped from Loke's comment,but recovered quickly and faced the monster once again. All three of them charged at the monster. The monster knocked them back using another roar. "This one just doesn't know how to quit huh?" Loke slid backwards using one hand to keep his balance. Lucy landed sliding back into Virgo who helped keep her balance. "Yeah no kidding." The monster roared again,but this time a magic circle appeared when it opened its mouth. The spell was cast,but it seemed like it didn't work. Until Lucy and her spirits tried to move again.