Revenge

Natsu's pov
Happy and I are now in Fromey. We spent the night in Floralia after taking out the trees and set out early this morning so That we could arrive by lunch.

We walked into town and I could see no one in sight. "Where is everyone? You don't think they-?" Happy said looking around with concern. "No their probably hiding because they're scared." Happy breathed a sigh of relief.

"Excuse me young man,but aren't you a wizard from Fairy Tail? I remember meeting you when your friend got hurt." The mayor I met last  I'm I came here peeked his head out of a nearby building.
"Yeah, I'm Natsu Dragneel and I'm here to finish off that monster ." The mayor's face lit up with a smile after I said that.
"Everyone come out! The wizard has come to save us." People came out of buildings all around us.

"Thank you for coming we don't know what to do. Especially since the monster has started to weaken the barrier so much." The mayor was talking so fast and there were so many people cheering I could barley hear him. 

*ROOOOOAAAAARRRR*
Everyone stopped cheering and began cowering in fear,screaming,or crying.
"Guess that our cue Happy let's go."
"A-Aye." I could hear Happy's voice shaking a little as he began to pick me up.

"Look Natsu there it is!" I looked down where Happy was pointing and saw a large monster.
"I'm all fired up now! Happy drop me on its back."
"What!?Are you crazy!?"
"No,but I'm gonna attack it on the head and hopefully do some damage." Happy sighed and spoke once again.
"You really are crazy."
"Well this for our friend we have to get revenge. Now drop me!"
"Ok." Happy let me go with a sigh.
Once I was free falling I engulfed my hand in flames and aimed my fist for his head.

"Aaaarg!" I got the monster dead on his head and he grabbed its head in pain.
"Fire dragon roar!" I aimed for his head once again hoping to make it pass out so I could end this easily,but he continued grabbing his head. After he regained a little bit of his composure he roared causing me to slide back and hit my head on a rock.
"Ow." I touched my head with my fingers and saw a little blood on them.
"Natsu are you ok!?" Happy flew to my side with a worried look on his face.
"Yeah I'm fine it takes more than that to knock me down."
I wiped the blood on my fungrrs off on my vest and smirked up at the monster.

"Your tougher than you look. Oh well, I'll just have to hit you with everything I got! Because you hurt my friend you won't be leaving this battle alive!"
I charged at the monster and jumped up as high as I could.
"Fire dragon brilliant flame!" I slammed down on his head one last time and he finally collapsed. He roared in pain up at the sky causing everything to shake violently. I stumbled a little,but once the roaring stopped I was perfectly fine.

"Alright one last attack and this thing should be history. This is what you get for hurting Lucy! Fire dragon sword horn!"
I head butted the monster with all I had and he flew into the barrier. I waited till the dust settled and saw the monster's lifeless body beside the barrier.

People gathered around the scene with fearful expressions on their faces. The mayor stepped in front of the crowd and looked up at me.
"Is it dead? Did you do it?"
"Yeah you don't have to live in fear anymore it's dead now." I smiled at the mayor with a toothy grin and he smiled back with tears forming in his eyes.
"He did it everyone!" The mayor shouted turning to the townspeople.

Everyone began cheer and lifted me up carrying me back into town.
"Nice job Natsu!" Happy flew to my side and I grinned at him.
"Thanks little buddy." Happy next time while the towns people continued to carry me to the center of the town.

"We can't thank you enough young man. We are so grateful that you came to kill that thing." The mayor shook my hand While talk my a mile a minute.

"It was no problem I should probably head home now my job here is done." I turned away trying to escape the crowd,but the mayor grabbed my wrist before I could leave.

"Don't forget your pay you worked very hard for it."
"I was doing this for a friend killing that thing over there is all the pay I need."
The mayor looked at me with a sad expression and hung his head.
"Ok I just wanted to make sure you were properly payed. Especially since your friend got hurt helping us." I sighed giving into his offer.
"If you really want me to I'll take it."
"Thank you sir." I accepted the money and began to walk out of the town with Happy flying by my side.

"So are we going back to the guild?"
"Yeah we have to pick up Lucy."
"You love her." He said putting his hands over his mouth and emphasizing the word love. I rolled my eyes disregarding his comment and kept walking with Happy by my side.

Lucy's pov (at Fairy Tail)
Currently I'm sitting the guild hall alone. Mira got called into Master's office and all the people I usually talk to are on jobs. A bunch of jobs came in yesterday and they were all snatched up immediately, so The guild is pretty much empty right now. The only people in here are Mira,Nab,Master and I,but at least it's quiet. Usually if everyone were here there would be booze and tables flying around. Definitely never a dull moment in this hall,well not counting today at least. 

*Creak*
The doors of the guild opened I turned my head toward the familiar sound.
"Levy!"
"Hey girl!" Levy shot me a wink as she walked towards me.
"Where is everyone?" Levy questioned while sitting next to me.
"They all went on jobs."
"Even Natsu?"
"Yeah we were running low on money so he had to go, but Miras been helping me out. Speaking of guys where's Gajeel?"
Levy started looking to side putting her small pointer up to the side of her mouth and continued.
"He and Lilly had a rough time on the mission so they're resting at home . There were really bad thunderstorms and Lilly was pretty shaken up afterwards and Gajeel got some really bad motion sickness on the way here."
I began laughing and Levy joined me.
"Poor Gajeel,but he can't be worse than Nastu." I said in between laughs.
"Yeah Gajeel is definitely not as bad as Natsu. Gajeel can at least fall asleep without having to be punched in the stomach." We began to laugh louder the sound echoing throughout the guild eliminating all the silence that was once there.

Natsu Pov
Happy and I were finally back in Magnolia and standing in front of the guild. We could hear loud laughing coming from inside the guild,but I could tell that there were only two people in there. I listened closer and could tell it was Lucy who was laughing and I think the other person was Levy. Happy and I looked at each other and we shrugged our shoulders. We both opened one of the doors together and looked around to see an empty guild. Lucy didn't notice us come in which gave me and idea, but Levy saw me. I didn't want Lucy to know I was here so I put my finger up to my mouth and looked at Levy as I slowly continued to walk up behind Lucy.

Lucy POV
"Guess who?" My eyes were covered and I could hear a familiar voice. I was confused at first,but then I realized who it was.
"Natsu!"
I try to turn around, but Natsu turns my chair around for me. Immediately after I engulfed him in a hug pulling him down to my level.
"I was so worried."
"Why? I told you not to unless we were gone for more than a week." I could tell Natsu was grinning at this point probably thinking about how silly I was being,but I didn't care I was too happy to care.
"It doesn't matter. I'm just glad your home."