chapter 1 sneaking out

Alecs pov.

i go out my window so no one will see me leave i dont need Jace to question me then i'll never get to see my beautiful little warlock, when i walk away from the institut i hear someone calling my name and grab my arm shit its Jace.

"where are you going Alec"

"you know im allowed to leave the institut"

"not at 12.pm where are you going"

"stop i wanna be alone so i leave the institut and im tired of all of you, you Izzy Clary and Simon you all think you control what i do but you dont now let me go" i say getting my arm free from him and starts walking away,

"Alec get back here or i will tell mom about you always leaving"

"then do it!" i yell not looking back at him as i walk away.

when i get to Magnus where Magnus live i let myself in cause he gave me a key last month on our anniversary we been dating 9 months soon, when i get inside i go into the living room but Magnus isnt there, then i go to the kitchen and find Magnus making something he havent noticed me so i sneak up behind him and whispers "hey there my sexy warlock" then i start kissing his neck,

He gasps "A...Alec" he puts the knife he has in his hand down and lets out a loud moan as i move my hand into his boxers and grab his dick "Alec wait" i take my hand out of his boxers and looks at him worried "what is it babe"

"we just need to talk"

"about what babe" i take his hand in mine and he blushes,

"can we plz tell Izzy Clary and Jace that we are dating i mean they sent Simon to follow you here and they keep calling me asking me to find out whats going on with you and i hate hiding our relationship and i..." i cut him of by grabbing the collar of his silk robe and pulling him close and kissing him.

after a couple of minutes i pull away and look into his eyes "you talk to much babe" then i lean in and kisses him again deeply then i pull away after a couple of seconds "i hate hiding our relationship to but what do you want me to do?"

"i just hate seeing how happy Simon and Raphael are after they came out because i know that dating you i might not get to feel that happiness" he says looking at his feet, i put a finger under his chin and makes him look up "if it means so much to you then we can tell them but only Jace Clary and Izzy and Raphael and maybe Simon his not good at keeping secrets just as long as my mom doesnt find out" he wraps his arms around my neck and hugs me "thank you thank you thank you"

"no problem babe i love you" i cover my mouth right after i said that cause we have never said i love you too each other, he looks at me not saying anything then he starts smiling "i love you too" he says and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"so what should we do babe"

"lets watch a movie" he says walking to the living room with me following him then i look out the window to the balcony and i see Simon looking trough the window, I smile and grab Magnus and holds him close and whispers in his ear "let's just make out on the couch babe" I see him blush and we sit down and we start making out,