Consummation

I wake up to the sounds of the shower turning off, how I didn't hear the shower I don't know. Sitting up so my backs against the wall I wipe my eyes and yawn as Slink walks out of the bathroom completely naked, dripping wet making me wide awake in seconds.

I lick my lips as I take in his handsome features, I follow a drop of water with my eyes as it travels down his lips, chin, neck, along his hard toned chest and abs, naval, his fully erect cock, I moan as my own body stiffens with need.

I force my eyes back up to his face, that somehow looks a lot healthier than yesterday, must be those demon genetics.

The red eyes must be as well, the red eyes I can see lust and wanting in, the eyes I stare into as I push off my pants and take off my shirt, he gives me a look, a look that says are you sure? A look that tells me he actually cares about me and not my body, a look that I nod to.

I never take my eyes off him, as he does not take his gaze off of me as he crawls onto me, his wet slick body feeling good against my skin, I ignore the noise it makes it doesn't appeal to me but it also doesn't bother me, I think a bomb could go off outside right now and I wouldn't care in the least.

I smile as I look into those deep red eyes, that are slowly turning back to bluish green, as he hovers above me. Wrapping my arms around his neck I pull him down and kiss him, my whole body erupted with pleasure and need, as my lips touched his, it wasn't long until his tongue slipped into my mouth licking and tasting every inch it could.

Moaning into his mouth I reach between us and stroke his manhood as he lifts me up a little, I position him right against my back entrance, running a nail down his back I spell the word yes, not wanting to stop our tangled kiss.

There was no warning, no slowness to it, he just slammed his way in, crying out I arch off the bed, so glad he went this way,

I had a hunger that needed fed and so did he, so why wait why torture ourselves?

Thinking was over now just bodily needs being fed as our hands traveled each other's bodies, learning ever nook and cranny. If our tongues weren't tasting each other's mouths they where tasting each other's body.

And then it was time for the grand finale, stopping the kissing, licking, touching, and biting we look at each other, as no further touching was necessary as pleasure escaped both of us, the world went bright white, as I wrapped my fingers in his hair, no it wasn't hair it was something against his hair, it felt like rock hard bone, horns, and then brain silence hit for a few seconds, and when my vision and head cleared I realized that Slink had pulled out and was laying next to me, holding me close.

"Damn that was good" Slink mutters and I can't help but laugh.

"Your not good at after sex talk are you"?

"To be honest I don't know why people talk after sex".

"Your strange but I love you for that" I say and kiss his neck.

"I felt horns right as we were cumming" I say sheepishly.

"Yes well when I'm in a state of pure pleasure I can't hide them, which is fine because I'm not wearing my hat anyway".

"You always have a look of pleasure and being horny".

"Well yes but I'm not in deep pleasure. It's been awhile since I've been in deep pleasure like that".

"What about with Rasher?"

"I didn't want to say his name and pleasure thought it might be a little.."

"Rude?

"Yes".

I smile and shake my head trying not to laugh.

"I don't care about you having past relationships or even talking about them, actually I'd like to hear about them, maybe not right now but sometime".

"Well the only relationship accept ours that deserves breath is the one I had with Rasher..."

"You can tell me about what happened between you two later" I say as I rub his back not wanting to ruin the moment for either of us, and luckily I feel him relax under under me.

Smiling I relax against him and in minutes fall asleep.

Waking up I find myself alone in bed, getting up I head into the living room, and see Slink still naked, cooking something. I need to teach him how to wear clothes in the House I think as I go over to him.

"You know there are garments called clothes".

"Speak for yourself" he says and that's when I realize I'm also naked and in need of a shower.

"You can shower after breakfast" he says turning around and smiling at me, holding a plate of hash browns. Smiling I take the plate and give him a peck on the cheek, after eating we take our shower, which ended surprisingly not becoming sexual and got dressed.

"Where did you find a coat and hat" I asked as I looked over at him as he applies his makeup

"And a makeup kit?" I ask.

"Demon powers" he says like it's the answer to all questions.

I raise my eyebrows but let it go, knowing that with Slink it's not worth being shocked when he magically has something, Especially since now I know that he's a demon.

"What do you think we should do first? Find Rasher, Barbie, and Grace, because to be honest I don't think she's dead or shall we take down Heart" he says looking at leaning against the door, smiling.

I rub the back of my head "well our journey might not go anywhere because there's no transportation to be had." I say, even though I'm itching to get out of Red River, it's a nice town with nice people, but it's not for me.. I thought it was but this small town living has made me realize how much I miss the big city's and even the Mayhem.. especially the Mayhem. I think getting lost in his beautiful eyes.

I must have been more lost than I thought as I feel his arms around me holding me lovingly, making me melt deep against him.

"Don't worry I always have a way out" he says taking a step back and waves his finger, like he's cutting the air apart with his long dark fingernail. Just as I think that the very air in-front of me breaks open like a bloody sore, it's red bubbling mass makes me a little queasy but also very enthralled.

"It's called a blood gate" he says offering his arm, I take his arm fully trusting him, I'm surprised but happy because I want nothing but to love and trust this man' I think as side by side we step through the blood gate.