yandere dance!sans x reader

requested by  @underlove1

---------------

Y/n p.o.v
            I was in my house on the living room,dancing while my favorite theme play (the theme is on top) as your phone buzzed. You stop dancing and grabbed your phone

*you receive one message

You take a look to where the message came, it was an unknown phone number "hello?" "Umm...are you what luke told me" "oh you know luke!?" "Yeah he told me that you wanted to know how to dance and by the way I'm sans, sans the skeleton. What's yours?" "I'm y/n l/n"

Sans p.o.v
            "I'm y/n l/n" 'what I cute name' wait what was I thinkin'!?? "Um hello you still there?" Y/n said making me snap out of my thoughts "y-yeah I'll pick you up about a minute" "sure" y/n said and end the call, I sign "how could be she look like I bet she's cute...I'll make him be mine...only mine" I then change my clothes and leave

~ later ~

I was walking while I saw y/n with a...boy.?!? "Oh hey dance!!" Luke shouted I grinned and approached them "so sans this is my girlfriend y/n and y/n this is sans I hope could be good friends" Luke said (a/n: if you're name was Luke you can change it if you want) I then looked at the ground with a blank face "um...Luke will you follow me a sec?" I said in a but of an angry tone "Sure sans"
(a/n: yandere starts now!!!!!!)
Luke then follow me I then took a glance if he was behind me I grinned evily and teleport behind him without knowing I summoned a bone out of my hand and pin him on the ground "w-whoa!! What are you doin' with that bone!?" Luke said "so you're trying to steal my y/n away from me...do you think you can do that?" I asked "of course i-" but before I could Luke finish his words I stabbed him on his chest 10x I kept laughing like a total psychotic, while Luke was groaning in every stab I make while her blood keep slashing on my clothes and face "now next is your neck" I said with a devil smirk across my face "p-please *cough* s-sans h-h-have m- *cough* mercy" Luke begged as I un obey his words and cut his neck without him hesitating "have a sweet dreams Luke" i whispered to him as for last I stabbed his heart again in again like there was no endless no mercy on keep stabbing onto him until he was in to pieces, I giggled and teleport to my house and change my clothes I then go back to y/n ans saw him outside waiting "hey y/n Luke told me he was leaving a month?" I said with a lie, y/n mumbled as I grabbed his hand and entered to his house and gently put her on the couch "your gentleman Sans" y/n said with a warm smile, I girnmed and sat besides him and kissed his lips, she was pushing me off but she melted in my kiss, I then take my mouth of his soft lips and whispered to him "your mine now...y/n"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it was short I was kinda out of idea but hope you like it =)