hunter!sans x wolf!reader

Request by @alishdawolf
----------------------

Y/n p.o.v
           I was being chase by a tall skeleton since humans and monsters get each together "come back her,human!!!" The tall skeleton said as he launched his gun and shoot it to me,good thing I dodge it.until I bumped into someone

Sans p.o.v
             I was just walking on the woods when I heard a gun, then until I bumped into a...wolf human 'she's...cute' "owie..." The wolf girl said rubbing his butt. I stood up and reach a hand "are you okay" I said "ahh!! Please d-dont hurt me!!!" The girl backed away "don't wor-" "sans!!!capture the wolf!!!!" 'Paps' "papyrus wait don't!" I said before paps touch the wolf girl "don't hurt a poor wolf defendless girl" i said and grabbed the girl "but sans" "shh come on be with undyne" papyrus nod and leave, I then turned my attention on the wolf girl, and grabbed some bandages and put some on her wounds "so what's your name wolf girl?" "I-i'm y-y-y/n" y/n stuttered 'she's so cute, she has a fluffy tail and and ears,and her h/l f/c hair and an beautiful e/c' I was cut off when y/n waved on my sight "you okay you look like you've been thinking much" y/n said "I...I'm fine" I mumbled and leave him "h-hey where you going?" Y/n shout "somewhere" I said and teleport behind papyrus "hey! Paps" "yes s-" before papyrus can reply I cover his mouth using my hand "shh...be quiet paps and there is a surprise I'm gonna give you and this will be fun" I grinned evily and teleport me and pap into a dark room as my left eye glowed "s-sans w-where are you!?" "Don't worry paps I'm here" I whispered to paps and grab a knife and stab it on paps back,paps groan in pain "s-sans!?" i then pinned paps on the ground and stab him on his shoulder like 4x or 10x times I guess I can remember is just...turned me on. After of stabbing and killing paps I cleaned the dust and put it away "now if anyone hurt my y/n...they'd be dead where they would stand"

----------------------------------
Sorry guys if it was short I don't even much known hunter!sans so hope you like it....