yandere horror!sans x wolf!reader

Requested by @AlishDaWolf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Horror's p.o.v
'Ahh...another quiteness after for all the killing and stuffs oh on how i love they scream for help but...nobody always came' a dark chuckle escaped my lips (hmm i don't remember horror sans having lips though....nevermind) as i tap my fingers and wait for another victim to come "another kill, another food"

Y/n's p.o.v
After you have fallen this disgraceful world which you have known after seeing a goat female named 'toriel' gives you the chills down the spine. You walked out the front door of the ruins as the cold breeze slaps through your skin, after the walking you saw a station 'hmm maybe a great place to stay a minutes to warm up' you proceed to go to the station and take a break
*you walked inside the station...seeing a bloody snow, bloody wood,parts of some human body fills you with discourage..
You sat in and try to ignore the blood until you heard a dark chuckle

Horror's p.o.v
I walked out the station and excite the waterfalls to find my other station on snowdin. I was walking until paps popped out "oh hey brother! What are you doin' here outside?" "Nothing just proceeding my way back to my snowdin station" i earn a little 'oohh' on paps as i walked through pass him, as i walked in front of the door i heard some shuffling stuffs and....breathing 'hmm might be a person who needs death wish might well give them' i chuckle as i unlock the back door and closed it as i proceed towards the girls back and slowly raise my hand while holding my axe as i chuckle deeply "one head dog coming u-"

Y/n p.o.v
I turned around to see a skeleton and a axe on his hand ready to chop me, i squeaked and backed away "ple-please don't ki-kill m-me" i crossed my face as defence and ready for the impact.....but nothing happened. As i open my eyes and looked at the skeleton her pupils we're gone, he was wearing a navy blue jacket, black and one stripe short amd some pink slippers, and a crack above his let eyesocket on her skull as he just stand there doing nothing

Horror p.o.v
'Wh-why can't i m-move? What is th-this feel-feeling like wh-when i was ab-about to chop her wh-why did i st-stop?! I never had this feeling before is like...something important about this girl....' I snapped back to reality to a girl standing in front of me shaking with fear, she wore a (f/c) dress that has bit torn pieces on the side, her hair is (h/l) (h/c) and her beautiful (e/c) eyes are like a jem is like a glow in the dark its so beautiful i can't get my eyes off her her skin is like pure (s/t) and...wait is that a wolf's ear and tail its similar to his hair color that's so cute maybe she's a wolf person "aww-" i covered my mouth accidentally mentally saying that as a crimson red spread across my cheeks at embarrasment as i the girl flinched when she hear me "di-did you j-just saw m-my ears and tail?" i nodded slowly is i removed my hands from my mouth "a-anyways i-i'm horror!sans wh-whats y-you're name c-cute little wo-wolfie?" God does stuttering are always the worst goddammit shit i hate when i stutter, as my cheeks turns a shade of red even more for that f@#k sh@t stutterings. As the girl giggled and held out a hand "my name is (y/n) (l/n), nice to meet your sans!" She's so cheerful and her smile its melting me, i accept her offer and shake his hand, they are so soft i can't get my hand of his hand "um yo-you can get your ha-"

3rd persons p.o.v
Y/n was cutter not even get the chance to finish his sentence disturbing her sentence by a loud voice calling for sans, little did y/n didn't know that a little growl came out of horror's mouth as he clenched his free hand almost like hes gonna break his axe from the his little y/n's beautiful voice that he wants to hear it more getting disturbed by his brothers voice "um..uh. Will you excuse me for a sec my little cute lady my brother just need me a minute be right back" with that sans kissed his little y/n's hand as he put his jacket out and bring it to his little y/n's shaking figure from the cold and leaves him letting y/n's get comfy on his jacket.

Horror's p.o.v
I closed the door behind me and go straight to my brother papyrus ' i hate being disturbed, hmm might give him a lesson besides I'm getting tired of giving him some food to eat..hmm...cool idea!'

Y/n p.o.v
I was still waiting until i got tired and dropped off to sleep

Horror p.o.v
"Brother where have you be- brother!?" I smiled sinisterly "yes, paps?" "I'm hungry..." He made a pouted face "well i have a gift foe you" "re-really!? Can you give it to me" my smile becomes bigger "oh paps your really an innocent person, aren't you" as i approched him and launched my axe on his skull "you should just go to sleep" raised my axe as i launched it on his armor breaking it to pieces, breaking his spine, cranium, and his rib cage until he turned to dust, all is left was her scarf. I chucked so deeply as i started to laugh. I got up and throw his scarf in the bin and go to y/n. I opened the back door seeing a sleepy wolf figure, i aproached it closing the back door, "heh...you are really a cute little lost wolfy aren't you" i chucked as i whispered "you're mine now little wolf"