chapter forty-five

chapter forty-five
unedited
1957 words
a/n: this is the final chapter. which means...IM DONE REVISING lol it prolly took you a week to finish this book and i edited it an hour and a half tops

You lowered yourself to the ground. In the same aisle as you was Brian, Chilled, Ryan, and Tyler. Everyone else was in different aisles, which made this both harder and easier. Less idea on the plan, but more room. The man demanded Krism to get on the ground, which she obeyed. He was followed by two more guys who entered with handcuffs and rope.

You eyed each item in fear and disgust. Those were not going on you or anyone else here. Who they think they are? Dead, soon. The men's eyes scanned everyone thoroughly, trying to look for any signs of mischievous acts. As Tyler reached for his gun, the man noticed.

"Empty your pockets." He demanded, aiming his shotgun at Tyler. Tyler growled lowly, lifting his shirt and taking a gun out of his jeans hem and throwing it against the ground. The man dragged the gun with his foot directly below him and kept his gun aimed at Tyler as he started to bend down and pick it up.

Behind him was Brian. Brian snarled as he grabbed his pistol and aimed it at the bent over man. The man saw and threw himself out of the line of fire, but the gunshot ring only started a war that ran the store. Everyone started firing off their guns at the three men. You couldn't escape the lines of bullets that ripped through the atmosphere like a knife.

As you made your way around the bullets and the men, you found yourself crashing into someone or something. You saw one of the men get shot in their shoulder, causing them to come crashing into you. Your side collided into a self, causing you and the man to go on top of it.

You rolled over and off it, watching him struggle to breathe, yet he saw you and raised his pistol. You shook your head, begging for him not to do it, but you could only watch with your eyes as he had blood drain from his mouth and aim at your head. You grabbed your knife, scrambling to get to your feet.

You couldn't get to him in time, and instead, you threw your knife at him. The knife collided against his arm, making him drop his gun. You ran up to grab both the knife and gun, but the man grasped your ankle and sent you to the ground. He had your knife, pinning you down and bringing the sharpened blade to your neck.

Struggling, you found yourself getter weaker and weaker, and the knife kept getting closer and closer as your losing strength to push it away from you. Looking to your sides, you saw the gun. The man saw, too, and tried kicking it away. You grabbed his leg and used all of your strength to keep it there. He ended up cutting your face with the knife, in the result of you pushing him and the blade was at your neck.

Your cheek began to sting, but only for a few seconds before you began scrambling to get away from the man. You could feel pain radiate, but you weren't even sure where. As you crawled backward, you saw Tyler grab the guy's shoulders and pull him back. Tyler brought his pistol to his head in a flash and didn't hesitate on pulling that trigger.

"Get to the back room!" He demanded, scanning your frightened and drained face. You nodded, getting to your feet, but not before you turned to the male.

"Thanks, Tyler." You two exchanged brief nods before you looked for the back room. Sure enough, on the back wall, sat an iron door. You avoided the shots whilst making your way to the back room. Once you opened it, you stepped through and closed it tightly behind you.