5 Draco

Baby😭 (in this story the veelas don't get any mate or something like that)

Draco wasn't allowed to play quidditch the last time he tried he opened up 10 different wounds and his muscles wasn't the same after all the torturing so it really hurt trying to be on the broom.

He hadn't tried since the second week in the infirmary so he didn't know if it would still hurt but he didn't want to try because even though he loved quidditch he remembered every time he would try a new trick and his father would get so freaking proud when he finally mastered it, it was such a long time ago, it was long before his father became insane and he really missed those times.

He remembered one time he was 8 years old and he played quidditch with some second year Hogwarts students and he won and his father gave him an actual hug, it was super rare and he never took it for granted.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy, are you even listening to my class?" McGonnagal stop right in front of him and by the looks on everybody's faces she had stranded there for a wile.

"Draco Black" Draco said while remembering when he was at st.Mungo and one healer had told him that Narcissa had changed both his and her last name to black and taken away his middle name.

"What?" McGonnagal looked at Draco like he was crazy.

"My name is Draco Black not Draco Lucius Malfoy". Draco had a disgusted look on his face.

"Well mr. Black would you please tell me what a veela is?" Draco didn't really know what a Veela had to do with transfiguration but he answered anyway

"A veela is one of the oldest creatures to ever exist, some veelas have wings while others had sharp teeth and some had both. They were really powerful for 1000 years ago until some stupid man decided that killing the human like creatures would be a good idea and the species was almost extinct. If you ever find a full-veela you would be the luckiest human being to ever exist, there are people with veela blood in their vains but a full-veela is the rarest creature in this world." Draco said remembering every time he had to go through the stories about the veelas, their family have veela blood in their vains but it's down to 30% and is one of the highest % of veela-blood that still exist.

"Oh! This is excellent! How do you know so much about them?" McGonnagal sounded surprised and happy

"I must have heard the Veelas  history about a thousand times every year" Draco said while shrugging

"You have veela blood in you! It's the only reason why your family can so much about veelas" To everybody's surprise it was Rob who said it

"But doesn't that mean that your not a pureblood" a stupid slytherin boy said.

Draco turned his head towards the slytherin " for about 300 years ago it was really common for purebloods to get children with creatures, the children was called 'more pure than ordinary purebloods'  especially if it was with a veela or half-veela." Draco turned to Ron "yes I do have veela blood how did you know?" Draco said genuine curious and without any kind of disgusting voice.

Ron was at first taken back but then he said "well it's only veelas that know of veelas history, their not allowed to tell anyone the entier veela story." Ron said while Hermione looked shocked, she didn't even know that.

"Ho-" Hermione started but got cut of by Ron "it's something almost every wizard family know"

"How many percent do you got in your blood?" Hermione asked she didn't know much about veelas she just new that they were rare.. Draco started to get uncomfortable and moved around in his chair but he knew that everybody wanted to know so he had to answer.