Fake Friendship

Sophia felt a little bit uncomfortable about dancing with Wyatt. She wanted to be dancing with Jaeden. She searched around looking for her date, her gaze landed on a scrawny boy in a black and white tux leaving the school. She turned to look at Wyatt who was smirking at her. She still has a grown across her face, not enjoying this dance at all. After dancing with Wyatt for a few more minutes Sophia finally takes her hands on his shoulders.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Wyatt asks

"Never call me that." Sophia snaps and begins walking away towards the exit doors. She feels a hand grip her wrists pulling her back. She turns and is faced by Wyatt who was really close to her face with his gaze at her lips.

"Go away Wyatt! I'm finding Jaeden!" Sophia yells and snatches her hand away.

"You've known Jaeden for two weeks, I've known you since first grade... Sophia your supposed to be with me not that loser." Wyatt says following Sophia into the schools hallway.

"Jaeden is not a loser, and I will never be with you Wyatt." Sophia says pointing her finger at him.

"Why do you even like Jaeden, who is indeed a loser." Wyatt asks backing Sophia up against a wall of lockers.

"He's sweet, loyal, and adorable, he cares about me, shit he kissed me and felt worried that I hated him for that." Sophia says her back against the lockers. "Why did you even tell him you were his friend if you were just gonna do this shit?"

"Because I saw him speaking with you in the hall, and knew that you two would be friends." Wyatt says

"So you used Jaeden, to get to me?" Sophia asks her anger growing inside her veins.

Wyatt shrugs and tries to press his lips on Sophia.

"Get off me!" Sophia screams attempting to push him away. Then, Wyatt was suddenly tackled off of Sophia...