"I'm Yours"

Jaeden layed in his small bed sleepless on a Sunday night. He glanced at his digital clock 3:15am. Jaeden sighed, for some reason he couldn't sleep, his eyes wouldn't even stay open but he still could never drift into a dream. He didn't want to dream, he kept having dream of Sophia scared and running from something. He woke up before anything bad happened. A slight knock at his window made him jump and yelp quietly. Sophia climbs in and he sighs in relief.

"You're a little jumpy, everything okay?" Sophia asks quietly

"Y-Yeah, everythings fine." Jaeden replies climbing out of bed. He shivers at the sudden coldness on his bare chest, he didn't even remember being shirtless. He quickly opened a drawer and threw on a baggy hoodie. Sophia laughed at how uncomfortable he looked.

"Are you sure you're okay? You look freaked out." Sophia asks

"I'm fine, I just had a freaky dream." Jaeden admits feeling a bit embarrassed

"Spill."

Jaeden explains his dream about Sophia as she listens closely. "You dreamt about me? I feel special."

Jaeden laughs under his breathe.

"Okay Jae, I have to ask. Are you and I like a thing now or...?" Sophia asks

"Do you want us to be a thing?" Jaeden asks

"Its your call, New Kid." Sophia teases jokingly

"Well, in that case Sophia Lillis will you be my girlfriend?" Jaeden grins

"Hmm...I dunno. Should I?" Sophia pretends to be thinking but can't control her laughter. "I guess so." She says and Jaeden slowly kisses her with a smile.

"Then yes Lillis, we are a thing." Jaeden laughs "But you don't have feelings for Wyatt...right?"

"Of course not Lieberher, I'm Yours...All yours." Sophia laughs and pulls Jaeden into a tight hug.