36. Keep the door open

My friend told me this story and I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't believe it was true. When this friend spends the night at my house, she always makes me keep the bedroom door open. When I asked her why she made me do this she told me her story...

This is her story

"When I was younger, my parents always forced my bedroom door to remain open while I slept. They wouldn't give me a reason, they just told me I had to do what they said.

When I grew into a teenager, I refused to sleep with my door open any longer. Night after night I would shut my door, and in the morning I was angered to see my door was opened. When I confronted my parents about the door, they got angry that I had stopped listening to them.

One night I grew sick of someone always opening my door and put a camera in the corner of my bedroom. I aimed it towards my door, I pressed record and fell asleep shortly after.

In the morning I looked over the tape and saw something that frightened me. About an hour into the tape I got out of bed and glided from my bed to the door. I didn't take a step forward, I just glided from my bed to the door.

Also without even touching the doorknob I opened the door violently. It was like I threw the door open. It was strange that I didn't remember opening the door myself.

In the video, as I glided back to my bed I looked towards the camera. I noticed that my eyes were all black and the nightlight provided by the camera gave my eyes a horrific gleam. As I made my way back to my bed (still gliding) I kept my face on the camera, my neck seemed to make an impossible turn until I was fully out of the shot.

I had shown the video to my parents and they grabbed the camera from my hands, and told me to keep the door open."

Please read my new fanfic on wattpad called " The Blue Presents"