Chapter 5: dress shopping

"Hello I'm Samantha, I can show you anything in my memory" Sam says, she then starts demonstrating her powers by playing back Wanda and Natasha's shocked faces. Natasha then gets a phone call "hello" she says to the phone.

"I thought you where out of town?.... oh okay yeah I can, me, Wanda and Y/n are out right now so we can go pick you up... okay see you then" Natasha says then hangs up her phone "okay, we have to make one more stop before we go shopping"

We then leave the parking lot of the vet and to who knows where. We arrive at the air port and I look at Natasha I little weird "Natasha why are we here?" I ask her.

"You can call me Nat and you know how we said not all of the team was there well Amber Winchester aka Glacier Frost just got back from visiting her adopted brothers and here she is now" Nat says. Then a girl with blue hair and bright green eyes taps on the window (pic above). She looks familial I think, Natasha then unlocks the doors and the girl whom I'm guessing is Amber Winchester walks around the car and opens the door and gets in.

"Hey Sis, Wanda and you must be the newbe" Amber says as she takes off her backpack and puts it on the floor " Im Amber Winchester or Romanoff which ever is easier to remember"

"Wait Romanoff, so your Nats sister" I ask

"Yep, but me and Nat where separated when we were kids and the Winchester family adopted me after I escaped from hydra thats why my last name is different from Nats" Amber explains, Natasha then turns on the radio and starts driving. "Whats her name?" Amber asks petting Samantha's head,

"Im Samantha but you can call me Sam, it's quite lovely to meet you " Sam says

"Cool you can talk" Amber says

"Wait your not freaked out by the fact that she can talk" I say and Amber just shrugs. "It's pretty normal to me" she says then looks out the window.

We soon arrive at the dress shop and we get out of the car and walk inside. We spend some time looking at one thing of dresses when Amber speaks up "ooh I love this dress and it's my size" she says holding up a ice blue dress. She then go's over to the dressing rooms and comes out in the dress.

 She then go's over to the dressing rooms and comes out in the dress

What Amber's dress looks like

"That looks great on you Amber, but won't Tony start calling you Elsa again" Wanda says.

"What do you mean Tony never stopped calling me Elsa" she says rubbing her eyes. She then go's back into the dressing room and comes back out in her normal clothes with the dress slung over her arm.

"Hey Y/n check this dress out i think it would look good on you" Natasha says pulling out a navy blue dress that looks like it's from the 40s. "Go try it on" Nat says handing me the dress. I walk into the dressing room and put on the dress. I walk out of the dressing room and see the girls standing there waiting. "Wow that one's perfect for you Y/n" Amber says

 "Wow that one's perfect for you Y/n" Amber says

Your dress

"She's right that looks amazing on you" Natasha says. I then walk back into the dressing room and take off the dress and put back on my clothes. I walk back out of the dressing room and over to Amber to wait with her while Nat and Wanda continue to look for there dresses "I know who you are malice beast" Amber whispers just loud enough for me to hear.

My eyes widened with shock "how did you know that?" i asked her.

"As I said before I escaped from hydra, i saw you there once or twice and I'm guessing ether your here to take Bucky and kill me or you escaped too" Amber says

"I escaped and I plan on never going back" i tell her the truth "but please don't tell the others I don't want them to know how many people I hurt"

"Your secret is safe with me, but i think you should tell them they need to know" she says, and I know it's true I do need to tell them but how do I bring up I used to be apart of hydra but don't worry I'm not any more. "Thanks" I say.

"Hey I found a dress I'm going to go try it on" Wanda says then walks off to the dressing room. She then walks out in a beautiful dress.

 She then walks out in a beautiful dress

Wanda's dress

"Wow that looks great on you Wanda" I say

"It looks perfect on you Wanda" Amber says. Wanda then walks back into the dressing room and comes back out in her normal clothes. Natasha then finds herself a dress and go's to try it on. She walks out of the dressing room in a beautiful red dress.

 She walks out of the dressing room in a beautiful red dress

Nat's dress

"That looks great on you" I say, and Nat walks back into the dressing room and comes back out in her normal clothes. We then pay for the dresses with a credit card that Tony loaned to us. We then go to a few other stores and get the rest of the things we need for our outfits and then we head back to the tower.
Once we get back to the tower I head back to my room and change into my pajamas. I get a knock on my door and I go open it and Amber is standing there "Nat, Wanda and I are having a girls night and where wondering if you would like to join us" she says

"Sure, sounds like fun" I say and follow Amber to Natasha's room. When we get there Wanda and Natasha are siting on the floor and the TV is playing a TV show in the back ground. "Hey Y/n glad you could join us".