chapter 11: So...

as you walked onto Buckys room, you looked around and saw that the room wasn't much different from your room. once you heard Bucky close the door you turned around to look at him.

"So... you're probably wondering what I was doing knocking on your bedroom door at 2 AM" you said.

"Kind of... ye-" Bucky started but the alarm interrupted him, it was a different alarm than before. "Der'mo" Bucky cursed.

"What the hell is going on!" You yelled covering your ears.

"There's an intruder in the base!" Bucky responded as he ran over to his closet. He shoved aside the clothes and hit a panel on the wall, the wall opened to reveal several guns. Bucky grabbed a hand gun and tossed it to you, you caught it with ease. Bucky grabbed a assalt rifle and two hand guns for him self, he closed the hatch and opened another hatch in the closet ceiling.

you knew what he was thinking and transformed into a snow fox and Bucky gave you a boost into the vent, then he climbed up into the vent himself closing it behind him. you quietly walked while Bucky army crawled behind you, when you came across a vent that lead out to the hall you saw men in hydra uniforms checking every room.

the ones that had people in them they would throw a knock out gas grenade in there, then go in and pull out the person so far they had got Clint, Steve, Wanda, Tony, Pietro, Amber, and Bruce. they where about to get Natasha, when you heard thumping from a little ways down the vent.

you got ready to fight along with Bucky whom had his gun trained up ahead, then Natasha came around the corner. you and Bucky both sighed happy that y'all woulded have to fight some one in a vent. you looked down the vent again and saw them carting Sam and T'Challa off. 

you looked up and back over to Natasha, you jumped over the vent and went over to Natasha with Bucky following.

"please tell me you have a plan" you whisper to Natasha.

"still working on that one" she whispered, then Bucky got up to where y'all were.

"we're out numbered, there's no way we could fight our way out" he whispered

"so what, we're just soposed to just stay here until they leave with others" Natasha whispered with anger.

"yes we are, i know where they are going to take them and they won't harm them because they need leverage to get what they wan't" You said looking down at your paws/hands.

"what do they want?" Bucky asked, even though he knew what the answer was probably going to be.

"me" you responded with regret. "they are going to take them to the base that i ecaped from cause i'm the only one that knows where it is"

"we need to get out of here before they find us" Bucky said, you nodded in agreement. you all felt terrable for leaving the rest of the team there, but y'all had no choice and you knew y'all would get them back. even if it mean't you losing your freedom. 

you, Natasha and Bucky crawled through the vents until y'all reached the roof vent. you then made a stair case out of force felds down to the ground, once y'all were on the ground y'all went to a small thrift shop where you knew the owner. when y'all got there you went in first and explained what was going on to her. she said to take what ever y'all would need, you promised you would pay her back later.

you went back outside and told Nat and Bucky to come in, you grabbed a hoodie and some jeans and saw Nat and Bucky do the same thing. when you got out of the changing room, Anna (the lady that owns the shop) waved you over.

"thank you again Anna i seriously owe you one times ten" you said, a few months after you escaped from hydra you came in here needing some stuff and some dumb asshole decided to rob the place, long story short you stopped them and Anna and you became pretty good friends.

"you don't owe me anything Y/n, you helped stop the robbers and that was enough" she said smiling, Anna had been the nicest person you had met since you escaped from hydra. She helped you when no one else would and you were eternally grateful for that, for everytime she helped you you made a mental note to repay her some how.

You smiled in return "i will repay you at some point, Anna" you said just as Bucky and Natasha returned, you looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 4:41 AM. this would be a very long day. you said your good byes to Anna and y'all left, searching for a car to highjack considering there was no going back to the tower for anything.

after a bit you found an old pickup truck in a allyway, the doors were unlocked but there was no key. you searched around the car, but still no key. then you tried to hot wire it, but it wouldn't work.

"here let me try" Bucky said, you moved out of his way and he got down on the floor board of the truck and started to hot wire it. then the truck started, thank the heavens for Bucky. Natasha got in the passenger seat, you and Bucky looked at each other.

then you both did rock, paper, scissiors to dicide who would drive and who would sit in the middle. you won and Bucky would have to sit in the middle. then Y'all headed off on the journey to the old Hydra base.