Chapter 13: The Truth Comes Out Only To Haunt More.

you watched as you were lifted up from the ground on a chunk of the earth, before you got to high up you jumped off. if you were to say you landed with grace you would be lying, you landed pretty hard on your side knocking the wind out of you. you morphed back into human form while breathing heavy trying to regain your breath, then you were lifted up in the air by the neck. you grasped at the hand on your neck trying to free yourself.

"they told me everything, every lie, every person you killed and hurt, and i'm here to give those people justice by killing you!" He yelled tightening his grip on your neck. your vision blurred, you saw two figures moving in the distance. then a few shots rang out throught the air. you fell to the ground coughing and wezing trying to catch your breath. the sound of the gun shots faded out for you as the fast and loud firing of guns continued, none of that mattered. you were mad. not mad at Jay, but hydra. you wanted so bad to go to that base right now. purge everyone untill you found the one responsable for this. the only thing stopping you from doing that was the fact that Jay was here, you could save him. right?. maybe there was a chance he would listen to you, and if not you then Bucky or Natasha. there had to be a chance at saving him.

you slowly stood from the ground with a serous look on your face. that was the only good thing about your time with hydra, you learned to get back up even after you had fallen. to keep fighting untill you're dead, for lack of better words.

"i didn't lie to you, hydra did" your voice was raspy and low. "i saw hydra kill you, i thought you were dead. if i had known you were alive i would have saved you. i wouldn't have left you there"

Jason didn't listen, he didn't belive you. all he knew about you now is what hydra had told him. you were his mission there was no denying that. to him it was the truth. you were a lier to him, you were a back stabber, a traitor. you were no longer his family. you were just another target, another enemy of hydras that was his job to take down.

you hated to do this. you had saw Natasha and Bucky sneaking up behind Jason. you were stalling, but you wernt lying thats what mattered. you have always been haunted by the truth, but right now the truth was your best friend. you needed it to save Jay. "Jay, please just listen to me nothing bad will happen if you just listen" you pleaded, you didn't want it to be like this. "please"

Jason didn't have time to anser, but by the looks of it he wasn't going to listen anyway. Natasha had used her scary spy skills to knock Jay out. you held back what tears were there. half of you was happy Jason was still alive, but the other half wished he was dead cause then he would be at peace with y'alls mother. unless she's still alive as well, highly unlikely though.

Bucky picked up Jay and brought him back into the motel room with you and Nat following. Bucky set him in the chair he was prevously sitting in, then Natasha procceded to take the sheets off the bed and tie him up with them. you gave them a ten out of ten for resorcefulness though. you ploped down on the bed and put your arm over your eyes. you could feel Buckys eyes staring a hole through you.

you didn't even care at this point, but you had to at least try to care. you removed your arm from your face and sat up. you saw that Natasha and Bucky had gotten Jason tied up with the sheets.

"what is going on, Y/n?" Bucky asked, you didn't know how to anwser. there was only one way to anwser, with the truth. and you wern't ready.

"it's hard to explain" you said avoiding eye contact.

"how is it hard to explain?!" Bucky yelled crossing his arms. your eyes flashed a shade of red as you grew angry. "you know now that i get to thinking about it! this whole time we have known nothing about you, for all we know you could be working with hydra trying to lure us into a trap"

you stood fast "you want to know about me? about whats going on?" you said quietly, but loud enough for them to hear. keeping your past a secret was no longer on your list of important things, now saving the others then leaving was. "i was born on (month and day) of 1917 in a small village in germany, my father was the protector of the village and when i was 15 he was killed" your eyes were cold like their was nothing there as you told the tale of your past.

"his powers were passed down to me to protect the village and i failed at that casue hydra started, they came to the village and killed everyone except me, my mother -who was still greving the loss of my father- and my brother" you pointed to Jason in the chair. "they black mailed me into working for them, i killed hundreds of people and then i failed a mission, they shot my mother in the head in front of me along with Jason -at least i thought it was him until now- hydra planted a monster in my brain called Malice Beast to do their biding. Malice Beast is the proto-type of the Winter Soldier, but harder to control" your eyes were still cold and dark, but if Bucky looked close enough he saw flashes of red in your eyes and for some reason it was familer to him.

i hope you all enjoyed this chapter! and i am so sorry i am so flakey on updates, but i am working on that! - Caly out!