Chapter 1

Their eyes widened in astonishment listening to how their father and uncle destructed the entire Kalakeya clan who had planned to abduct Mahismathi by stealing their war and trade secrets. What made Kattapa happy is that this wasn’t the first time he is reciting them about how Baahubali became the crown Prince of the  Mahismathi kingdom and every time he got to see the same expression from them. He felt proud about his own narrating skills. Nonetheless, the heirs of Mahishmathi kingdom inheriting the traits of their ancestors as fierce warriors added more pride to his war training skills too. Mahendra and Agnimithra, twins, born to Baahubali and Devasena have inherited all the great qualities that their parents possessed. Mahendra Baahubali, the elder of the twin has not only inherited his father’s great qualities and warrior skills but also his looks. Agnimithra, the younger one with enchanting looks, attitude, boldness and warrior skills resembled both her mother and father. And the bond between the kins is something one could admire forver. Mahendra is a great companion to his sister while Agnimithra is a best friend to Mahendra. They fight and pull each other’s leg most of the time, but one can never find the best of friends like them. Mahendra, being an over protective brother can never tolerate even a glint of sadness across his sister's face and makes sure he is always there to set things straight to bring her smile back, such that is their kinship. The trio has given all freedom and independence for Agnimithra, who at the same time knows what her limits are and follows all her family customs wholeheartedly. Although she was brought up independently she was dependable much to her father’s love. She is also her mamma’s (Their eyes widened in astonishment listening to how their father and uncle destructed the entire Kalakeya clan who had planned to abduct Mahismathi by stealing their war and trade secrets. What made Kattapa happy is that this wasn’t the first time he is reciting them about how Baahubali became the crown Prince of the kingdom Mahismathi and every time he got to see the same expression from them; he felt proud about his own narrating skills. Nonetheless, the heirs of Mahishmathi kingdom inheriting the traits of their ancestors as fierce warriors added more pride to his war training skills. Mahendra and Agnimithra, twins, born to Baahubali and Devasena have inherited all the great qualities that their parents possessed. Mahendra Baahubali, the elder of the twin has not only inherited his father’s great qualities and warrior skills but his looks too. Agnimithra, the younger one with enchanting looks, attitude, boldness and warrior skills resembled both her mother and father. And the love that both the kins have for each other is something you can admire all the time. Mahendra is a great companion to his sister while Agnimithra is a best friend to Mahendra. They fight and pull each other’s leg all the time, but one can never find the best of friends like them. Mahendra, being an over protective brother can never tolerate a glint of sadness in his sister’s face and he makes sure that he is always there to set things straight to bring her smile back, such that is their kinship. The trio has given all the freedom and independence to Agnimithra, who at the same time knows her limits and follows all her family customs wholeheartedly. Although she was brought up independently she was dependable much to her father’s love and attention. She is also her amamma’s (Sivagami Devi) favorite. Next to Dveasena it was always Agnimithra for Sivagami Devi. The father and son duo always envied the undivided attention and unconditional love the mother and daughter duo received from Sivagami Devi, not that she doesn’t love her son and grandson. 'Tell us about Amma and Nanna's love story tata', asked Agnimithra snapping Kattapa’s chain of thoughts. Oyee Agni.. Love and fantasy is all that you think about all the time? asked an irritated Mahendra. ‘Annayaaa... I just think about fantasy unlike you, who lives in that’ she mocked at him winking at her friend Avantika. Avantika's face flushed hearing to what Agni had said. She lifted her gaze only to meet those intense eyes full of love and desire only for her. 'Ahem... ahem..' coughed Agni and their other friends embarrassing them more while Kattapa was admiring the entire clan dearly. 'On a serious note Annaya, don't you want to know about the inspirational "Amaradeva Purana", our parents stands as an example for unconditional and selfless love across the universe' gushed Agni in disbelief, anyone could have witnessed the pride in her eyes when she talks about her parents. 'You do this always Annaya, you never let Tata continue their story after the great Kalakeya's destruction.. now that we are free for the rest of the day, why not we listen to their story' she whined making a sad face. 'You indeed know to press the right button' hissed Avantika in Agni's ear. 'See how he is melting' she continued gaining a wink from Agni.   'Sare Chelli.. Tata continue' he said making Agni smile wider. Seeing her smiling Mahendra's chest swelled in happiness, he made himself more comfortable in the small stage built in the lawn of their anthapura, while Kattapa continued with the story. Rudradeva, Mahendra’s friend excused himself stating to meet his cousin who was in town for trading, but restrained him from moving further gaining daggers from Agni, her one look, a command for him, ‘itttsss.. okkk.. that’s not important now’ he managed, no one was aware of this blooming love between them looked at him apprehensively, ‘Tata, you haven’t started yet?’ Rudra tried to distract them from him, distracted by his question the entire clan now looked at kattapa expecting him to start. Agni, understanding his wise move winked at him, blown by her sudden act Rudra smiled dreamily at her but, little did they knew that their small encounter was noticed by Avantika. 'Their story will be really fascinating for youngsters of your age and this began exactly 19 years ago and is still continuing', started Kattapa seeing Amarendra and Devasena talking to each other hand in hand sitting on a swing in the farther corner of the anthapura lawn. The kids smiled dreamily looking at the couple still madly and deeply in love.